2013 Season Recap Report-My Best Yet

MCTFisher9120

That is really cool how you carried that bass around from spot to spot over the summer and took the pictures.lol

Very nice summer it looks like you got the bass dialed in. If you get to the Washington D.C. area give me a holler we have some of the finest Bassing in the country on the Potomac River.

Art

That is really cool how you carried that bass around from spot to spot over the summer and took the pictures.lol

Very nice summer it looks like you got the bass dialed in. If you get to the Washington D.C. area give me a holler we have some of the finest Bassing in the country on the Potomac River.

Art

Lol funny guy, I hope I catch them all again next year and I'll be in for a real good summer :P Thanks for the welcome, plan to fish south one day Art.

Thanks for the reply's everyone. Can't wait to fish more water next year, lot's of new areas to find

Edited by MikeTheBassFisher

Fished largies once this year and caught more bigger ones than those. :tease:

Just joking around of course. Mike... I think you and this TRJ are in bed together and each night you plan then execute perfect bass slayfests on the water. :whistling:

Chunky year for ya!

LOL I love that plastic craw…It's been a hit for 2 seasons now… It's #1 Use to use jigs but caught way more bass on this similar presentation…buoyant rubber and the best scent on the market…Owner 4/0 Wide Gap Plus, peg your tungsten flush to the flat head and start pitching :)

Edited by MikeTheBassFisher