Anyone Make Their Own Adult Beverages?

DRIFTER_016

Well I have decided to get into making me own booze as yet another hobby and to save a bunch of dough. smileyvault-stirthepot.gif

Booze is anything but cheap up here in the NWT with beer averaging about $55 a two four and my beloved rum is $56 for a 40 ouncer. :wallbash:

So while I'm waiting for my supplies to arrive from Texas lets here about your home brewing/distilling exploits!!!! :D

drinks.gif

Cider is cheap and relatively easy to make something both potent and palatable. You can turn cheap store bought apple juice into cider providing it dosen't contain preservatives. Citric acid is fine. Got completely wasted just over a year ago on my first batch. Wife shut down production after that...

And that is why I'm single!!! :tease:

My buddy down in the states just made a batch of apple pie cider tonight. ;)

you should see what one of my buds brings up from South Carolina any type of moonshine you can think of haha all bootleg stuff so nothing's ever the same some of it goes down alright the other makes you never want to touch the stuff ever again haha

Cider is cheap and relatively easy to make something both potent and palatable. You can turn cheap store bought apple juice into cider providing it dosen't contain preservatives. Citric acid is fine. Got completely wasted just over a year ago on my first batch. Wife shut down production after that...

Amazing.

I considered just going to those 'u-brew' places for beer n wine to save $.

My wife enjoys a glass of wine and started using one of those places a couple years back and says the stuff she makes is excellent.

And when her and her girlfriends all get together here at the house, it's pretty obvious they all like it :lol:

My wife enjoys a glass of wine and started using one of those places a couple years back and says the stuff she makes is excellent.

And when her and her girlfriends all get together here at the house, it's pretty obvious they all like it :lol:

I can attest to the quality of the u- brew wine places, it pretty decent wine, just have to buy the premium juice to get started