WHAT,It,s only Nov,30th AND,,,,,,,,,,,,,

misfish

WERE

ICEFISHING

:worthy::worthy::worthy::canadian:

I couldnt believe it when I checked a lake and there was 4 inches of good black ice.

We did run into a lake that seemed to have a major weed die off,cuz we couldnt find any and the water looked real murky. Visability was 4 ft in 15 fow. Not good for us,but we got out the earliest we have ever in all our years.

New Ice armour suit was perfect. What a difference from a bulky one piece suit.

New HH under wear is primo warm.

New eskimo hub 2 man,well,it,s a one man to me,but it will do what I need it to do,and thats to keep me warm and out of the wind. :tease:

001_zps3d49aef6.jpg

002_zpsb75ed3c5.jpg

003_zps28ecbffc.jpg

004_zps60aeae64.jpg

The screws anchors that come with the hub are so easy to turn in by hand and hold awesome.

you mean you were on the ice today

are you nuts

there it was said

yup lots of good black ice, but not lots of fish...it was great getting out

i was afraid we might have to drive to north bay to find god ice, glad we found it much closer

WERE

ICEFISHING

:worthy::worthy::worthy::canadian:

I couldnt believe it when I checked a lake and there was 4 inches of good black ice.

We did run into a lake that seemed to have a major weed die off,cuz we couldnt find any and the water looked real murky. Visability was 4 ft in 15 fow. Not good for us,but we got out the earliest we have ever in all our years.

New Ice armour suit was perfect. What a difference from a bulky one piece suit.

New HH under wear is primo warm.

New eskimo hub 2 man,well,it,s a one man to me,but it will do what I need it to do,and thats to keep me warm and out of the wind. :tease:

001_zps3d49aef6.jpg

002_zpsb75ed3c5.jpg

003_zps28ecbffc.jpg

004_zps60aeae64.jpg

The screws anchors that come with the hub are so easy to turn in by hand and hold awesome.

I saw you out there,at least you didn't have to fight the crowds.Any bites?

Be safe are the key words here! Someone will push the limit for the sake of getting out there, someone will pay with their life. Happens every year! When we tested the ice here it was three guys, roped together, 50' apart flotation suits and a boat in tow. Tested the ice every 50' or so. Just remember the next step could be your last step. Perhaps I am over cautious but there is a very slim chance that you will ever read that Big Cliff went through the ice and drowned. I haven't lived this long by being stupid LOL.

Be safe are the key words here! Someone will push the limit for the sake of getting out there, someone will pay with their life. Happens every year! When we tested the ice here it was three guys, roped together, 50' apart flotation suits and a boat in tow. Tested the ice every 50' or so. Just remember the next step could be your last step. Perhaps I am over cautious but there is a very slim chance that you will ever read that Big Cliff went through the ice and drowned. I haven't lived this long by being stupid LOL.

So true...you`ll never find me on anything under 10"...just don`t know what the rush is.

so you must drive out with that much ice, I know people who think you are crazy 2ft of good ice or stay off, whats the rush..10 " crazy

but really no rush, very safe ice if you know what you are doing

we chipped 50 holes and drilled another 50..if you don't know what you're doing no thickness is safe

so you must drive out with that much ice, I know people who think you are crazy 2ft of good ice or stay off, whats the rush..10 " crazy

but really no rush, very safe ice if you know what you are doing

we chipped 50 holes and drilled another 50..if you don't know what you're doing no thickness is safe

Terry you are so right and I know you are one of the smart ones. Unfortunatly there are those that seem to THINK they are smart and end up paying the price. (Just like no bank rober thinks they will ever be caught. The jails are full of them LOL.)

I know you and would follow you out almost anywhere (walking in your foot steps)!

Just glad to hear you had a good time and you were safe!