Lets see those winter projects.

Freshtrax

Is there anyone in the Lindsay area that knows about HVAC that can help with a Q? I want to move that area where the 'bulkhead' was so the new enclosed area doesn't need to be as crazy wide. Seeing as what you can see from the pic's there is only 4 lines/vents it's pushing heat/cold to; how much can I move that wide body part with an angel unit? by angle unit I mean take the direct force of the primary and 'bend' it. does that sound right? LOL Thanks.

Geoff

im gonna be finishing the flooring in my house and some odd jobs, got an assignment for shopclass; make whatever i wnt with the tools in the class and if it functions how its supposed to you get a B if its outstanding you get an A im gonna make a pin :) i truly hope it works, lost of planning in the next few months for me

New vats for maple syrup and lots clean up.. thats my winter evenings!!

You planning a big syrop season next year?

I was thinking of starting small this spring. I'll start marking my trees and gathering my buckets and taps later this winter.

Edited by Rod Caster

I'm so far behind and have so many pokers in the fire.. I'm not really sure what my true winter project is. There are many...

I know what you mean; besides my day to day customers, I've just taken on a 1964 Impala. Guy wants me to install a LS1, 5.7Lt and a 4L60E, 4 speed automatic; this drive train was salvaged from a 2004 Camaro Z28 wreck. That means fabricating engine and trans mounts, rewiring the car to accept the computer controls and the rest of the electronics that go with.

Meanwhile my 50 Chev gets to be pushed to the side; but she'll understand. The money made from the Impala will be invested in the Styleline; that's if the wife/book keeper doesn't get her hands on the cash first. LOL

Dan.