NoPro

The boat is still in the drive with hopes of making it out one last time...It aint happening, but i have a hard time accepting that fact no matter how many times my wife reminds me it's time to pack it in :(

Looking back myself i realized this was one of my best years, I put quite a few people on their firsts, 4 on their first muskie, 1 first bass, 1 first wally, the one little girl had been fishing and never caught anything. We started in April with a few slabs and finished in October with 4lbs largies.

Usually only armed with an out dated cell phone, I captured a few key moments of the season to place on facebook or show the guy's when we talk fishing. No fancy gopro's or iphone apps but i thought i'd throw together a low tech video with the PC lol

Anyway feel free to have a look

Best editing for a documentary, nope.

Best still photography, nope.

Best musical score, nope.

Best supporting cast of fish, nope.

Best boat featured in a foreign film, nope.

Best motion pictures of 2013, yep.

And best cast of characters as well.

And the OFC Oscar goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 206, his friends and family. Keep the speech short, the music is playing.

Looks like a great season. THE BEST is at 1:54 (the eyes.... oh the eyes) ha ha ha

Cheers, Ron...

My nephew....my brother bought a brand new boat after fishing in mine, They had been out 2 times and never caught a thing. Guided them on the third outing as well as taking the hook with ridiculous rubber baits and multiple sinkers off the boys line and giving him a small spinnerbait. Caught his first musky and this his first wally ever!

A great evening!!

You are doing some good taking all those kids/people out fishing! Not a bad collection of photos

I think it would be a crime not to share the passion of Fishing!!

Nothing beats time on the water with friends and family...great conversations and a few laughs. Getting people out where they never have gone and catching fish they have never seen. I remember my brother catching his first crappy almost 40 years old and never even heard of them.

I would love to get my hands on a better camera but for now the old celly does the trick to capture the thrills(unless its dark)

Thanks for all the kind reply's