lew o,clock

outllaw

Well I feel very bad as my dog has been sitting beside me since 7:10am look at this sad face he has been waiting for breakfast which is at 8:30am well not today. It's hard to look at this face for the next hour until its feeding time today. Poor guy did not understand it when I tried to explain it to him that his stomach is wrong I even showed him the time on my phone but he does not believe me and is still waiting. He has since moved to the doorway still sitting waiting for me to get up. Yes this time change does affect some in a bad way lol.

BCEBE381-3DD9-4966-A557-204DA09363D8-181

The worst part of it was having to work 13 hours Saturday night instead of 12.. otherwise an hour makes no real difference to me because I work nights and days in the same week. I spend half my days off feeling like a truck hit me

The worst part of it was having to work 13 hours Saturday night instead of 12.. otherwise an hour makes no real difference to me because I work nights and days in the same week. I spend half my days off feeling like a truck hit me

Pics, I hear you. Worked I can't remember how many years of shifts, around 20, 13 years of 21 turns 8 hours shifts with rotating days off then about 7 of that was the 12 hour T schedule. That doesn't include the shifts in the steel plant on weekends and summers in High School.

I really didn't like Sunday day shift especially the 2 I didn't reset the clock for and relieved Hutch an hour early. Duh. The crew knew about it before they punched in.

A hour every 6 months is nothing when you have a time change every few days going from nights to days on the T schedule like Pic says. Jet lag? Every week we had jet lag. It takes my wife 2 weeks to get acclimatized, she was up at 5 this morning to get to work at 08:30, poor doll. If she has to travel to the east or west coast forget about it.

The absolute worst was pulling a 16 hour night and day shift then doubling back 8 hours latter at 23:00

It did come with an overtime meal allowance though, never knew if you wanted bacon and eggs or a pizza, or what day it was, or what month, or what year. I think I've embellished a bit, of course I knew what year it was. I never did get the license number of the Mack truck that hit me though.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Well I feel very bad as my dog has been sitting beside me since 7:10am look at this sad face he has been waiting for breakfast which is at 8:30am well not today. It's hard to look at this face for the next hour until its feeding time today. Poor guy did not understand it when I tried to explain it to him that his stomach is wrong I even showed him the time on my phone but he does not believe me and is still waiting. He has since moved to the doorway still sitting waiting for me to get up. Yes this time change does affect some in a bad way lol.

Time change does not affect me and the dog. We get up with the sunrise. Whether that be 7am or 5am, My dogs have always worked me over at sunrise

That's a good looking dog !