OK WHY AM i GETTING THIS. SITE PROBLEM?

misfish

Warning: Base directory HTML_PURIFIER_PATHcache/tmp does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in /home/ofncommu/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php on line133
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n

\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t \n\t\t\t\n\n\t\t\t\t\n \n\n \n #6\n icon_share.png\n <\/a>\n <\/span>\n \n\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t<a hovercard-ref="\"member\"" hovercard-id="\"32\"" data-ipb="\"noparse\"" class="\"_hovertrigger" url="" fn="" data-cke-saved-name="" name="" \"="" data-cke-saved-href="http://ontariofishingcommunity.com//forums//index.php?showuser=32" href="http://ontariofishingcommunity.com//forums//index.php?showuser=32" title="View Profile" style="color: rgb(152, 41, 0); text-decoration: none;">Misfish<\/span><\/a>

As I went to post

Warning: Base directory HTML_PURIFIER_PATHcache/tmp does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in/home/ofncommu/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.phpon line 133

I got an error like that yesterday when I was trying to send a PM...It ended up sending 2 duplicate messages to that person :dunno:

Thanks for the re-directed new spot Mike. Give it a go in the morning. Maybe aint that bad after all. :D

DAMIT REFRESH TO SEE AGAIN.

Edited by Misfish

ive had that too....also i cant post in the quick replay section...my writing comes up light grey as opposed to black....i have to click on the more posting options button to post anything...i thought i was put on mod Q for whatever reason and was smart enough to work it out that i could still post...lol

cant edit or open my profile either but i noticed just now my enable HTML button was not checked ....

now i can edit...but got a message stating THE SITE ONTARIO FISHING COMMUNITY SAYS (SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING) i should have wrote it down ...but it was a pop up window and i had to hit the OK button to get free from it

Edited by Twocoda

Don't know if it's related or not but I'm always on OFC with my iPhone 5 and it usually always stays signed in and at 3am this morning it would not accept my password and took about 5 tries before I could sign in ??? That has never happened before ?? Like I said might not be related but I never ever have a problem with always being on my smartphone .... Hope we didn't get hit by a hacker or a virus ?? Huh ....

I still can't view OFC mobile properly on my Blackberry. Same issues I had months ago, if I switch the mobile page on my phone, then it defaults to the mobile page next time I go on my laptop, then I change it on my laptop and some weird pseudo-OFC shows back up on my phone...round and round I go. It really sucks navigating OFC on the phone, even a Z10 model.

I still can't view OFC mobile properly on my Blackberry. Same issues I had months ago, if I switch the mobile page on my phone, then it defaults to the mobile page next time I go on my laptop, then I change it on my laptop and some weird pseudo-OFC shows back up on my phone...round and round I go. It really sucks navigating OFC on the phone, even a Z10 model.

I've had the same issue with my android phone.