Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

You should apply for the GM position, as a Leafs fan we'd all be extremely happy some random dude on a fishing forum knows anything and everything about running a National league hockey team

Not even if you paid me would I want to be tied and/or infected with that losing legacy. Nonis and the next dozen saps that follow will keep them on course, near the back of the pack.

You (leaf fans) have Tim Losequickly now. He'll turn it around :sarcasm: Hey what about Bon Jovi as GM/Coach??? Since you leaf fans keep living on nothing but a prayer anyway at least the author of that little ditty can serenade you all from time to time. There are a few rows behind the bench that most cannot afford and the ones that do refuse to utilize that would be a great spot to set up a small stage where Jonny Boy can work his magic between shifts.

Edited by moxie

Not even if you paid me would I want to be tied and/or infected with that losing legacy. Nonis and the next dozen saps that follow will keep them on course, near the back of the pack.

You (leaf fans) have Tim Losequickly now. He'll turn it around :sarcasm: Hey what about Bon Jovi as GM/Coach??? Since you leaf fans keep living on nothing but a prayer anyway at least the author of that little ditty can serenade you all from time to time. There are a few rows behind the bench that most cannot afford and the ones that do refuse to utilize that would be a great spot to set up a small stage where Jonny Boy can work his magic between shifts.

What are you so angry about? Do you need a hug? Did Kadri beat you up and steal your milk money like he did Stoty? The hate some of you guys have for the Leafs is hilarious!

What are you so angry about? Do you need a hug? Did Kadri beat you up and steal your milk money like he did Stoty? The hate some of you guys have for the Leafs is hilarious!

Its actually getting old..Non Leaf fans post more then Leaf fans..I suppose misery loves company..Bring on the fishing season..

Its actually getting old..Non Leaf fans post more then Leaf fans..I suppose misery loves company..Bring on the fishing season..

I love the guys that just show up at the end of the season praising their teams, lol! Real fans right there!!!

i don't want to comment on this entire drama, however, if you think folks who are going to the leafs game are paying, your nutz.

by far the vast majority of that arena is there for free.

i've been to 30 some odd games in the last four years.....and brought three guests to all games.....not a penny paid.

Toronto is a business hub...

We can't give away free craptors or boring jays tickets....but leafs tickets....everyone wants to go....

Just wanted to clarify the notion that fans are "paying for the crap hockey"....maybe, and I mean "maybe" 15-20% of that arena is paying....maybe.

I didn't sense any anger except from you.I don't think Kadri could beat up my mother in law and she's 92, unless he hit her from behind or punched her with a stick in his hand. It's not Laffs haters, it's the propaganda that the Laffs fans heap on the rest of us real hockey fans.

Laff fans ego bruise so easily. And that sonny is very easy to do, at least for the last 47 years.

I didn't sense any anger except from you.I don't think Kadri could beat up my mother in law and she's 92, unless he hit her from behind or punched her with a stick in his hand. It's not Laffs haters, it's the propaganda that the Laffs fans heap on the rest of us real hockey fans.

Laff fans ego bruise so easily. And that sonny is very easy to do, at least for the last 47 years.

Haha real hockey fans? Who are you referring to?

The people who voluntarily click on a leafs thread just to take shots a team you arnt even a fan of? I didn't know that is what a real hockey does on his spare time. I hate the Sens more than any other team in the league but I didn't dig up that thread and blast them for being a terrible hockey team. What's the point of that? You don't seem to have a grasp on what a real fan is.

Real hockey fans?? Say what you want about the Leafs but don't put yourself on that pedestal. You and a few others on here are nothing more than cowards. When the Leafs were doing well and sitting in 3rd place you clowns were GONE. Stoty didn't have the balls to open his mouth until the leafs odds dropped below 5% chance of making the playoffs. Now he's on every third post and giving advice!! What a joke.

It's bad enough to hear the "expert" advice from people who proclaim great hockey knowledge based on how well the team who they have zero influence over is doing, but don't be arrogant enough to expect me to think your a "real" hockey fan. Especially in light of the stream of stupidity you offer up.

Playoffs or not...GO LEAFS GO!!!

Real hockey fans?? Say what you want about the Leafs but don't put yourself on that pedestal. You and a few others on here are nothing more than cowards. When the Leafs were doing well and sitting in 3rd place you clowns were GONE. Stoty didn't have the balls to open his mouth until the leafs odds dropped below 5% chance of making the playoffs. Now he's on every third post and giving advice!! What a joke.

It's bad enough to hear the "expert" advice from people who proclaim great hockey knowledge based on how well the team who they have zero influence over is doing, but don't be arrogant enough to expect me to think your a "real" hockey fan. Especially in light of the stream of stupidity you offer up.

Playoffs or not...GO LEAFS GO!!!

The passion that unites us all!!! Hahahaha

GLG