Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

On a wing and a prayer. When the goaltenders are consistently hammered with so many shots per game, it is just a matter of time that they get hurt. On to the next one. Yup any positive blip in the win column and the Laff's fans dust off the floats for the parade. It will be a short playoff with so many one dimensional players . Keep hoping and keep jumping on the band wagon. It makes it that much nicer when the Loafs fall out.

If you look back to the Olympic men's hockey teams. How well did Miss Kessel(don't touch or I'll pas or shoot) do against Canada. Oh, sorry, he was on fire! I forgot. What king of medal did the Americans come away with? Oh yeah, a roll of tape.

Gimme a break, Laffs are playing their playoff hockey now. When the real show starts, so will the rest of their opponents.

The way to get to Miss Kessel is to hide his toque or knock off his helmet. He's so worried that someone might notice his receding hairline that he can't concentrate on anything less.

Amazingly Miss Dion didn't score on her own goal last night,

Same old Laffs, same old blah,blah. Keep hoping guys, there's always next year!

muddler

I love being a Leafs fan because this seems to happen every single year at least 82 times (maybe more).

Us Leafs fans are sitting around, 'Hey. That was a good game. Wow Reimer played really well. The team is looking good.' Etc etc.

Then a Montreal or Ottawa or Boston fan comes along "Laffs fans are busting out the parade balloons again, planning the route. Any sign of optimism and Laffs fans think they are the best team in the league".

I'm not going to go back and read 173 pages but I'm pretty sure not once has anyone said 'The leafs are cup bound this year. This is our year.' They are playing well, it looks like they are going to make the playoffs and it will make for an exciting post season. That's all.

I find it funny how everyone but Maple Leafs fans seems to get the most excited when the Leafs are doing well. Geez, if only you all had that kind of excitement towards your own teams.

Jeremy, well put...X2

There is a huge difference between being a hockey fan versus a fan of hockey. I'm a fan of hockey. I'll watch any game that's on and get into it. When I start enjoying the losses of another team more than the wins of the Leafs, I'm done. Oh, and karma is real, ask MM.

Edited by grimsbylander

Good news guys!!! I'm reformed, that is I believe the Leafs are going to win the cup, so I'm switching sides now. I'm with you guys!!!!!

I fully, truly believe they are going to win the cup this year, and probably next year as well!! :clapping::clapping:

:worthy:

Go Leafs Go!!!

NOT

Just wanted to feel what it's like to be completely delusional :clapping: :clapping: , They got lucky in a couple game and reimer bailed em out.

They still suck.

Whew, that felt better!!!

:clapping: :w00t::rofl2:

Good news guys!!! I'm reformed, that is I believe the Leafs are going to win the cup, so I'm switching sides now. I'm with you guys!!!!!

I fully, truly believe they are going to win the cup this year, and probably next year as well!! :clapping::clapping:

Beat it!!! No band wagon jumpers allowed.

You picked the Senioritas and are stuck with them!!!! :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

muddler, is there a certain form of ballerina that you practice...you know, in order to better "be like a bruin"?

is it the marchand dive or the chara spin .... or maybe the bergeron shuffle .... working your way up to the statue of liberty pose?

MUHAHAHAHHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

OTTAWAAAAAAAAAAAH SUCKS SO BAD!!!

Spezza is crying a river. They won't need the zamboni's out! Lol

It's officially springtime in Ottawa. They just had a MAJOR MELTDOWN!

Edited by grimsbylander