Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

I see your Seniorita's did a much better job against the Panthers tonight. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Yup, they suck pretty bad, and I'll be the first to admit it. Flashes of brilliance followed by long periods of laffitis! Frustrating to say the least but being year 3 of a 5 year rebuild, it is what it is.

Laffs Suck!!

Yup, they suck pretty bad, and I'll be the first to admit it. Flashes of brilliance followed by long periods of laffitis! Frustrating to say the least but being year 3 of a 5 year rebuild, it is what it is.

Laffs Suck!!

AND THE EXCUSES COME OUT!!!!!!!! Do you hear that? That's the violin playing for the dude story coming out of MM gums....."Oh woe is me, my sens team is so bad because their rebuilding, and my walrus of a coach isn't as good as I thought he was..... AAAAALLLLFFFIIIEEEEEEEE PLEASE COME HOME !!!!!! "

So pathetic

Imagine how tired the Leafs would be by the third if they did !

LOL

I listened to a good discussion today from an ex NHL'er about how he felt a bigger ice surface would cut down on injuries now that the red line is no longer being called.Made some sense for sure, he said only a couple more feet would be needed. Not like the teams are going to start building new facilities though lol

LOL

I listened to a good discussion today from an ex NHL'er about how he felt a bigger ice surface would cut down on injuries now that the red line is no longer being called.Made some sense for sure, he said only a couple more feet would be needed. Not like the teams are going to start building new facilities though lol

If they want to slow down the concussions and bad injuries bring back the red line and allow the old clutch n grab system. I would also reconsider the equipment.

Notawa looses again....Anyone in the OFC pool interested in Bobby Ryan? I have him and am willing to trade..Make an offer

As fo rtonights game..I call a leafs win..4-3 in regulation..Kessel gets 2 on the monster. Raymond is gonna have another big night.