darsky

Breaking Bad-this Sunday/ Final 8 episodes

Here is hoping Jesse gets away clean... Amazing show and it is good they are going to end it while it is still going strong. Too many shows hang around for that extra year or two and it just ruins the whole experience.

I suggest you tread lightly

Lol

Couldn't have scripted that last scene any better! I'm also sick of the whiney Jessie, Walt needs to off him.

Yeah I was looking forward to this season as well I don't watch a lot of tv, but over the years I have been a big fan of lost and the walking dead. I don't know who annoys me more jesse pinkman or walts wife I think he should have offed her seasons ago. haha

Is it only on HBO ?

Im not sure what season I left off at. The end of the last episode I saw was when Walt blew up the main dealer guy.

Am I up to date ?

Is it only on HBO ?

Im not sure what season I left off at. The end of the last episode I saw was when Walt blew up the main dealer guy.

Am I up to date ?

Its on AMC, youre 1 season behind.

you can use couch tuner to catch up

I love how they got right down to it. Oh, and Skylar still needs to go...

x 2 hate skylar

not too change the subject but does anyone watch game of thrones ? its pretty good! language is a little coarse and some nudity but im ok with that .

We too enjoy this show.. They did show Walt coming back to his house all fenced up and destroyed. Walt came back for the pill, cant remember what it was exactly.. So either he disappears or as some others have said he went into witness protection. Another possibility is that the Russian woman takes him into custody to get the ship righted

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.