Introduction

Baius

Hello all, I have been lurking on this site for a while now and felt that I should introduce myself. My name is Scott and I live in Mississauga.

I like to fish and used to do it a lot but have not had the opportunity for many years now. Therefore I have been using some forums to learn about new equipment, methods, tips and tricks. I will not post much as I have little to offer but much to learn.

I am glad that there are forums like this available to people like myself, and I thank those responsible.

:Gonefishing:

Weclome aboard Jigit. You just gotta get yourself out there ... somewhere ... anywhere. Then come back and post a few pics and a report. I'm a good one to talk here, as I've still not ben out once yet. Dag-gone honey-do list. But, I hope to wrap up the big items in the next week or two (Yeah ... right ... Ha Ha Ha). Take a day and go.

Edited by Rich Clemens

Jigit...hey there! Welcome to the best board on the net. My wife, bly, and I were newbies when we joined last fall. We both fished as kids/teens, but then put them down and just recently picked them back up after a 20 year break.

This board has been fantastic...helping us out along the way. I went literally from panfish worm/bobber fisherman to one who feels comfortable targeting walleye, steelhead, carp....my goal this year is to learn more about pike and if I'm lucky, muskie.

Members here have taken me out on trips on the Bay of Quinte for Walleye, out on the rivers and creeks for Steelhead, and hopefully later this week, I'll be hooking up with one of the boards pike experts! Stick around, contribute when you can, ask your questions....it's a great place to learn!

Cliff

Welcome to the zoo Jigit, you already know what a great place this is. No special equipment or fancy lures are required, all you need to do is go out and drop a line with a worm on it and you're fishing. Chime in from time to time, you never know what you might know.

Maureen