Thank you Xzone

Just got my order from Xzone today (that I pay full price for before anyone starts assuming I'm spamming...lol).... Opened it up to find a color I didn't order... And after a long poopy night at work I was quick to assume my order was messed up... But no... They sent me an extra pack of a different color to try on the house... I just think that's great... And it made up for about half my shipping costs...

So thank you Xzone.... So far between the results using Xzone slammers and this complimentary gift... I'll be making an effort to substitute in their baits wherever possible in my arsenal... I have no problem supporting good businesses like this...

Quality product and good service/gesture... Nice to see that with a Canadian company...

Mike

Edited by Mike Rousseau

Xzone not only has the best (and most successful) soft plastics around, but also a first class guy in Mark running the company.

For anyone that hasn't tried Xzone baits yet, your def missing out! Pick up a pack...or twelve..and give them a shot.

You won't be disappointed!

Wouldn't be caught without some Swammers if I'm laker fishing.

x2

I haven’t hooked anything on the Slammers yet, but they look too good not to get eaten by something.

Anyone know if we can buy X-zone products, loose without the packaging, in bulk? I don’t care for the packaging and I especially hate just throwing it away for 4-6 lures.

I think they have the best swimbait action out there. Killer for walleye at night, bass (especially fall smallies), lakers, browns inhale it, pike.

I've requested them in bulk and can be done but the tails tend to kink up in the big bag.

x2

I haven’t hooked anything on the Slammers yet, but they look too good not to get eaten by something.

Anyone know if we can buy X-zone products, loose without the packaging, in bulk? I don’t care for the packaging and I especially hate just throwing it away for 4-6 lures.

Send Mark an email, he can probably hook you up. [email protected]

Hands down the best dropshot baits on the market. Every single bait is individually poured and packaged by hand.

Does anyone use the drop shot hooks? they look good.

If you referring to the ones with a built in swivel... Yes...

Love em... Don't need to tie a special knot... Anyone can rig em...

Gives more action to the bait...

Reduces line twist....

I'm using the VMC spinshot hooks in 1/O...