Perch and Walleye Report form Lowbanks

Fish Farmer

My buddy Bob came down from Orillia for a couple days for some Perch and maybe a few Walleye. Our other buddy Joe from Jarvis also joined in for the good old boys fishin venture. We stayed in his truck camper at Mohawk Marine. At night after a days fishin we talked old times of years passed, should I say 40 plus? We could write a book. We talked about how many fish we've caught over the years and the partying we did, now we talk about the pills we take. :D Perch fishing had slowed the last couple days so we went out for a few Walleye.

We hit the 68 to 70 FOW area between Morgans Pt. and Mohawk. Ran a couple in-lines and a few flat lines, all with a 1OZ. snap and worm harness back 200' to 300' Ended the 2 days with 6, 5 Tues and 1 Wens. till we got blown off. We ate at the Hippo's at Mohawk Marine, Mike the owner makes a great Burg and onion rings, should I say his cold Draft he serves on the patio looking over the Lake after that baking heat we had on the lake, man life is good.

I should mention Minnows are hard to get and the Perch fishin has slowed, maybe because of this heat wave. Marked lots, but just not biting.

Heres a few pictures I took.

DSCN0302_zpsa06e53b8.jpg

DSCN0304_zps476b32d4.jpg

DSCN0307_zps2836c415.jpg

DSCN0310_zpsf40430f6.jpg

DSCN0311_zps34c43580.jpg

DSCN0313_zpsa3a8c2f0.jpg

DSCN0316_zpsaf8f8035.jpg

DSCN0318_zpsd8bc5bfd.jpg

Edited by Fish Farmer

Wonderful Dave. Perch are not hitting like before the heat wave and east winds here at Nanticoke either. Got many dinks yesterday and a few over 9". 1 former Stelco guy with me yesterday did get a beauty at 14"s. Should be 20 over 9". Love those big Erie Pickerel though, don't want any fish just leave me the cheeks please.

All we talked about was prescription medicine, I'll see your 500 milligrams of Crestor and raise you 1000 milligrams of Metformin! Used to be Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll!

Nice looking fish there Dave. The plastic sliders u sold me are installed ready to go. Haven't launched it yet to try them out.

Thanks Brian. So far I like mine, launches and loads with ease. Hope to see you at Mohawk. Going to Hastings with a few Buds on Sat.