The Best Mothers day !!

Jen

The day started off at a reasonable hour, 10:00am or so , although my camera like my eyes was having a hard time adjusting.

Setting up

Fishingmoments2007289.jpg

First fish of the day, I was so jealous, slippery little guy!

Fishingmoments2007338.jpg

Wasn't but moments and then it was my turn!

Fishingmoments2007354.jpg

And again! Wow

Fishingmoments2007375.jpg

Then a quick break for some artistic photography of a couple of the smaller fish that were put on the boat.

Fishingmoments2007372.jpg

Fishingmoments2007364.jpg

Then I pulled in this double header...

Fishingmoments2007352.jpg

Next thing you know, fish on , times two!

Fishingmoments2007365.jpg

All in all there were over 30 salmon brought into the boat, a couple got away, heartbreaking moments for sure.

My PB for the day was a 34" beautiful fish,

Fishingmoments2007378.jpg

The best mothers day gift in the entire world, a chartered fishing trip, sun, wind, great people, and a whole lot of fish...

Thank you to my family ... and FISHMASTER for an awesome day on the big pond.

All but four of the fish caught today were live release, what a sight watching them swim away!

Fishingmoments2007359.jpg

FISHMASTER even cleaned them so that they would be ready for Mothers day dinner.

Fishingmoments2007379-1.jpg

The perfect end to a perfect day... !

Cheers,

Jen

Wow Jen - looks like you had a hellova day out on the water. Congrats on your catches.

Steve always looks after his clients and there aren't many people on Lake Ontario, this side, that knows the water any better.

Glad you had a good day and nice pictures - keep up the good work.

Don :clapping::thumbsup_anim::clapping::clapping:

Great report.Its nice to see you made it out on the big pond for Mothers day and had the chance to catch a whole wack of Salmon.What a geat gift to recieve.It looks to me that Fishmaster really knows his stuff.

Wow what a nice trip with the family, fishin and sunny weather. Thanks for all of the pictures it looks like everyone had a smile on all day. Job well done Captain fishmaster you are getting quite a nice reputation here at OFC.

Art

I tried to reply to this yesterday Jen, but I guess with the server problems, it wouldn't let me, I finally gave up. But now it seems I can, so congrats and what a great mothers day for sure.

Beauty fish and pics.

Joey

Glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day Jen nothing like landing over 25 kings in one day .i landed over 70 Salmon that weekend would love to post pictures but i don't think others like my fish hangin board and i was way to busy in the back of the boat to take single shot ...see ya in June Jen ...Fishmaster