Kawarthas this past Wednesday

Hit Mitchell/Balsam again this week. Lots of missed strikes and follows, spent most of the day on Balsam looking for muskie. Most of the action was on Mitchell, but it was a nice day exploring areas that I hadn't been to before.

Ended up boating only 3 pike, a handful of bass and this little tiger.Photo025_zps8ced3dee.jpg

Extended arms.Photo026_zps2eb21406.jpg

He did a nice little tail walk, too bad he was tiny.

I could be wrong but I think that is a tiger Muskie or juvenile Muskie....maybe someone can clarify. Great catch!!

He says it is a Tiger Cliff, can't you read :lol::P

Nice little tiger there!!!

Maybe the only good thing about pike entering Balsam, Mitchell, etc... is the chance of catching a Tiger musky.

That is a gorgeous fish. Cool to see a picture of 43 incher you caught.

gorgeous fish! Probably the best looking fish I ever caught was a similar sized tiger. Was out fishing with Aaron (CoolB) if anyone remembers him. Which lake did you get the tiger on?

I remember that fish and (CoolB) from one of those Niagara R. G2G'ers i think.

Must had been a decade ago....time flies.

I could be wrong but I think that is a tiger Muskie or juvenile Muskie....maybe someone can clarify. Great catch!!

You really should try using Google. :rofl2: ....sorry, could not resist. Rounded tail and fins are a pretty good indicator.....along with the tiger pattern on the cheeks and sides. Similar to this one.

tigerm.jpg

:whistling: