I think I need a beer!

Big Cliff

Got up this morning and got a coffee, turned to walk over to the computer, dog had come to see what I was doing but I didn't hear her, tripped over the dog, coffee all over the kitchen floor. Dog got scared when I yelled and ran into the bedroom and jumped up on the bed and landed on Sue. Sue wakes up wanting to know what the hell is going on, (Sue doesn't like to be woken up early).

Get everything cleaned up, make a new coffee (dog hasn't moved) get into my morning routine.

I decided to clean up the Subaru today and get it ready to sell, decided while I was at it, might as well clean up the beer bottles and stuff in the garage as I had a job to do in town at 11:00. Got the empty beer bottles loaded in the Matrix then Sue decided she was going for lunch with her girl friends so she wanted the new car.

Transfered everything from the Martrix (which I guess is now Sue's car) to the Versa, cleaned up the Subaru, in the mean time Sue left to go out for the day with her girl friends.

Now here is where it gets interesting; I had taken the Subaru keys off my key chain and just had the Versa and Matrix keys on it. The versa keys were in the ignition, as sue left, she must have pressed the lock button on the Versa key fob. (don't ask my why, accident, habbit, I have no idea). Now my keys are locked in the Versa, Sue doesn't have her cell phone with her, I can't get to work for 11 or a second appointment at 3:00

Might as well just drink beer!!!!!