MISSING PERSON

This is total Bull there was no need for this type of finish.. Just went through this same thing not even 2 months ago with a friend of my Daughters.. Burned the body also.. Bring back the Death Penalty Never thought I would ever say that.

Sorry for the response.

Hamilton police press conference 2:30PM

Police statement now, warrants being executed, extensive investigation/waterloo and Brantford police. Hamilton warrants on 3 vehicles/truck found was his/concentrating on other suspects not suspect but suspects / Millard to be charged with 1st degree murder tomorrow.

2 warrants for Waterloo

Bosma had no record, was believed to be targeted. Video evidence shows second vehicle leaving Bosma residence. Looking for more than 1 suspect.

2nd suspect not identified.

Evidence shows Bosma died last Monday night.

We will get 2nd man.

Many other police services offering help, 120 officers on ground this AM

Listen to people talking call tip line with info.

Second vehicle seen on video, drove away, can't be id'd from video tape with 3rd suspect or more.

2nd person had met suspects earlier for test drive in Etobicoke, id'd Millard and gave description for 2nd suspect.

Notes taken live.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

I've been outside all day and haven't heard any news so this is the 1st I've heard about him being found dead.

What a lousy tragedy

Why on earth would anybody kill a man over a crummy used truck ??

I've been outside all day and haven't heard any news so this is the 1st I've heard about him being found dead.

What a lousy tragedy

Why on earth would anybody kill a man over a crummy used truck ??

Really,what was the reasoning is what I would like to know.

As I said before there is a lot to this story. If this was a murder for thrill it is usually by 1 perpetrator, there are at least 2 others involved, unusual. They tried to go on a test drive earlier in Etobicoke and balked. That man is very lucky, and his connection is key. Connection as in what was the common denominator with Bosma, Why keep the truck at his mothers in a trailer, no one steals a vehicle and parks it at their residence, it is usually chopped in a few hours or burnt and what would a used vehicle bring? Where had his truck been prior? Was there something special about it the victim didn't know about? So many questions no answers this soon. Let's hope they get these others and soon.

Coming from the same social circles as the Bosma family, I will not speculate on any of the facts of the case until revealed in court. For the family's sake I suggest all of us do the same.