NF- Anyone have any experience with Dyspepsia ?

steverowbotham

Had to make a trip to the doctor this week with constant stomach pain and a constant feeling of fullness, even when I wasnt eating. Doctor was pretty quick in his diagnosis of Dyspepsia, and prescribed me Rabeprazole for a 30 day trial period to see how it goes. It seems to be working well so far, but I was wondering for those who have suffered from this, what were your trigger foods or foods to avoid? I'm an energy drink addict which is a likely cause so I will definitely be cutting them out. Thanks

Had to make a trip to the doctor this week with constant stomach pain and a constant feeling of fullness, even when I wasnt eating. Doctor was pretty quick in his diagnosis of Dyspepsia, and prescribed me Rabeprazole for a 30 day trial period to see how it goes. It seems to be working well so far, but I was wondering for those who have suffered from this, what were your trigger foods or foods to avoid? I'm an energy drink addict which is a likely cause so I will definitely be cutting them out. Thanks

Well when you eat and drink stuff the body isn't designed for..nuff said.

Dyspepsia isn't too dramatic a problem. In fact, pretty common. A lot to do with diet and your metabolism.

Start eating a lot more fruit. At least with every meal. Here is the tough one. Knock off the highly processed foods, deep frieds, baked. Alcohol, coffee and tea can also be a problem.

I love pasta, KD, etc.. but hardly touch the stuff. One serving will have me bloated, distended, and uncomfortable for a couple of days.

Diet can go along way into addressing the problem, but keep in mind that early stages of peptic ulcers can also cause the same symptoms. If medication and change in diet doesn't work, further investigation maybe needed, especially if your symptoms were sudden in onset rather than chronic over a long time period.

Im surprised how many people are drinking these energy drinks.. I can remember when we werent allowed to have pop,due to the sugar content. It will make ya hyper.LOL Now they got these drinks. Heard some real stupid stories of people even using them as mix. Not a good combo.

Good luck bud.

Started on the energy drinks working nights, as I hate coffee and tea. Drank too many of them for sure. I know its not a huge problem but it's a really uncomfortable feeling and it will take some work to change my diet up. Probably a good kick in the butt to get healthier anyways. Thanks guys