Enough is enough!!

Basskicker

To say its been a hard winter would be an understatement, we have had between 120-135cm of snow in APRIL.....yes that's not a typo. We had 30-40 last Friday and another 30+ today. There is still over 36" of ice under my hut ( hoping to remove the 1st week of MAY)......people who have lived here for over 40 years have never seen this much snow fall in April.

I can probably just walk onto my garage roof and there is another 14' aluminum boat and trailer with a canoe strapped to the top of boat behind my bass boat :clapping: :clapping: , there also a utility trailer in there somwehere :dunno:

IMG_0354.jpg

The snow in my backyard has drifted so much that it is almost touching the eavestrough :w00t:

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

But I got to go snowmobiling again today and didn't have to fight any traffic to get to work!!! Life is awesome in the north and I don't regret moving up here. Cheers

Jason

We changed our Nakina fly in date from the 11th to the 18th so I've been watching the long range forecasts up there like a hawk.

14 day weather forecast for Geraldton looks great starting on Saturday. Warm daytime temps and well above zero at night along with wind and rain.

You apparantly live in a small corner of the world that God doesn't like very much LOL!