Leaving For Algonquin Later Today

Mondays and Tuesdays are always tough for me. My shifts at the weather office run from 2pm Monday, 'till 6am Tuesday, then 2pm Tuesday 'till 6am Wednesday with basically no sleep from Sun night to Wed night.(my choice btw)

Anyhow, as I sit here in my office with my last shift winding down trying to clear my head and pry my eyes open with nuclear strength java :w00t: , I'm filled with nervous anticipation. We leave later today at 1pm for our first film shoot in Algonquin Park.

Hope things go well, there's a lot of people counting on me.

Report to follow next week ;)

cheers, Mike

Good luck Mike, but don't get so stressed out about it that you don't have fun...it will show. Get some sleep, relax, and have a blast and all will work out, look forward to reading about it when you return.

Maureen

Hey Mike....good luck with the filming....I'm sure you'll do fine!! Just go up there and do what you normally do....remember....just because your filming it....doesn't mean that you have to change things...be yourself and keep it natural and raw. Pretend that the camera's are not even there. Cheers ;)

Jason

OH great....I get insanly jealous reading your reports and seeing your pictures. Now I get to see full motion video and audio...great....LOL.

Seriously though, good luck up there...I'm really looking forward to seeing your adventures!