hamilton harbour

robby150

It's got fish in it, like any other part of a great lake. Actually, its got all kinds. Everywhere I go, I follow a rule. If it looks fishy, it is, to some degree. Go try it, and let us know how you did.

I have only done a little bit of carp fishing there(with success), but I have heard that there is good bass, pike and pan fish there. I even think that some of our ontario fishing celebrities have done some tv shows there. Try some google searches and you might find some of those episodes.

Wow, even with the poorest first post ever, he still gets a lot of info. Nice!

may be the poorest first post but you've posted more than him LOL.

God forbid he asked us for some spots :angel:

Yes there are fish, depending upon season and welcome. Introduce yourself and let us get to know you, but won't blame you if you decline based upon your reception.

Let us know how you do.

cheers

Edited by registerfly

may be the poorest first post but you've posted more than him LOL.

God forbid he asked us for some spots :angel:

You must really like my posts, you know me so well. I haven't the faintest clue who you are or what you're talking about. Edited by Rich

I've never fished Hamilton Harbor but walked across it once in the summer of 72'. Actually born, bred in Hamilton and worked on the shore of that harbor for many years. We can all complain about the various governments we have but somebody did something right for once. It sickens me to remember what we dumped in there, it sickened me then as well. I could write a book.

You must really like my posts, you know me so well. I haven't the faintest clue who you are or what you're talking about.

oops I actually meant you've posted quite a bit on this thread all things considered, but hey if you've been around for a long time, more power to ya!! :worthy:

but seriously fishing out of this end of Lake O is definitely C&R, highest levels of contaminants in the entire lake.