Pic fishing in simcoe

Blair

Bill it,s all good,just seems this fella has seem to pick my post apart the last few weeks.I welcome the GOOD CONVERSATION.

Like I said,Im sorry to the fella that post,but the WWW has gotten to wide open.Nothing wrong with having good reports and sharing but dont come on here and thinking were going to share our spots out in the open,

I think you gotta give the new guy a chance!

If you wanna catch pickeral (walleye) here is some GPS coordinates where there are massive schools of them: Lat. 40 27 Long. 79 57

If you want to catch Pike, try: Lat. 42 55 Long. 78 50

Both of these spots have been great since the steel mills moved out. Come prepared to lcatch your limit, double headers are the rule, not the exception.

Good luck.

Bill it,s all good,just seems this fella has seem to pick my post apart the last few weeks.I welcome the GOOD CONVERSATION.

Like I said,Im sorry to the fella that post,but the WWW has gotten to wide open.Nothing wrong with having good reports and sharing but dont come on here and thinking were going to share our spots out in the open,

Ohh I know what you mean... I had some similar problems when I posted my whitemans creek report with the same "character" So i understand what you mean

WOW!! Whats going on here? Are you guys serious? I am glad you guys didn't do that to me...

Hey Bait Butcher!! Give a hello, info, and maybe a few good posts and convo's and then Im sure that everyone here would be happy to share some tips. You won't get anyone's spots nor should you... I wouldn't expect you to tell me were your safe is... Fish are a valuble commodity to myself and everyone else thats as passionate as the people on this board.. So there fish are locked up in their spots.(safes).... But c'mon guys we are not an elite group that we should be cold shouldering someone. ... Im seriously shocked... I know that we have had some serious threads about giving up spots and stuff and I am I totally agree, but give the newbie a little slack let him run a bit before your set the hook... Baitbutcher may not be 100% on the things going on here. Baitbutcher, My spots are simple, find em by trolling and drifting no spot is in anyway magical fish move around so should you.. OFNer's c'mon be nice about it I am sure noone intended to offened or upset anyone.

bookoobeast You speak the truth about the SAFE.

I have sent a pm Baitbutcher explaining MY reason for MY post and welcome him to post again.

Nothing personal, like you said,SAFE....................

Good post bookoobeast.

Hey ch312........................................TAKE A HIKE.I have seen your posts on other boards and you seem to think you are the know all of know all.PLEASE WHAT EVER.

Care to share yer hot spots or your favorite hunting areas????????????????????

Thought not.

Like I said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HAVE A NICE DAY. :angel:

and the impression i get from you shouldnt be mentioned on this site but its something along the lines of armchair warrior. you made yourself look like a fool in your first post, i just wanted to make sure you realized it.

care to share my spots? i guess the people i take to them or tell them where they are just imaginary?

I know now that I have offended some of you i am sorry. But I know that if you don't ask a question you will not get an answer even if it is stupid. Some times by asking a question you can get information even if it is wrong it still helps in the long run. I feel sorry for those who do not understand the quest for knollege and to help others.

Your Friend.

Hey,,,,welcome back baitbutcher. Remember it's not always what you ask, but how you ask it. Cabin fever is still around, with many that haven't hit the waters yet. Someone will help you out sooner or later. I can't help yah. I've only fished Simcoe twice..and thru the ice.

glad to see ya back on here baitbutcher. :) i hope ya dont get dicouraged with the board, it is a great place for info, look forward to reading your future post. best of luck fishing this summer.

jason

Welcome Baitbutcher....try not to take it to heart...it's not personal I'M SURE. I'm really disappointed in some of the responses to his question. No matter what he asked...his doesn't deserve to be ridiculed in such fashion. What has occurred today is one of the main reasons why I left so many other boards in the past. I don't know about PROTOCOL introductions and quite frankly I don't care. If the question asked was that offensive or distrubing to some, he could has been PM'd PRIVATELY and not ridiculed PUBLICLY.

This has nothing to do with fishing.....but respect for another human being. My mother always told me

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING

Jason

Hi baitbutcher welcome to the board.

I've read the posts several times over and can only say that you deserved a better welcome.

Some have explained their reasons to you, so take it for what it's worth I suppose.

There's been a lot of heated debate lately over the issue of posting information detailing specific fishing locations.

Read up on a few posts and you will understand. It doesn't justify the welcome though. I found it embarrassing. Sorry I can't help you with Simcoe, I've only fished it for Perch and Bass.

This is a great site, stick around and you will see the real side soon enough.

Hookset.

bookoobeast You speak the truth about the SAFE.

I have sent a pm Baitbutcher explaining MY reason for MY post and welcome him to post again.

Nothing personal, like you said,SAFE....................

Good post bookoobeast.

Hey Bri...Who pee'd in your cheerios today? :blink::P:D:D:D:D Bass must still be closed....hee hee... B):D:D

Welcome Baitbutcher....try not to take it to heart...it's not personal I'M SURE. I'm really disappointed in some of the responses to his question. No matter what he asked...his doesn't deserve to be ridiculed in such fashion. What has occurred today is one of the main reasons why I left so many other boards in the past. I don't know about PROTOCOL introductions and quite frankly I don't care. If the question asked was that offensive or distrubing to some, he could has been PM'd PRIVATELY and not ridiculed PUBLICLY.

This has nothing to do with fishing.....but respect for another human being. My mother always told me

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING

Jason

DING! DING! DING! we have a winner :thumbsup_anim:

and no baitbutcher, you didnt offend anyone. i think everyone was told "theres so such thing as a stupid question" when they were young :)

Lets just get back to what this board is supposed to be about.... Friends and fishing.... Welcome baitbutcher... I hope to see your posts and your pics... Simcoe has no hot spots just gotta gete lucky. lol Sorry ya had to come in at a time were spots have been pirated by some bad people.... Just a wrong place wrong time kinda thing. Don't take it personal that's one of the good things about the net, no one knows who you are so people tend to be abit more abrasive without realizing. Good fishing and tight lines...

some of you need to fish year round - Cabin fever is a killer around here :stretcher:

Lew & Misfish your both right

many "old regulars" dont post here as much because there is only sooo much time alotted for the computer each day, gonna make the most use out if it as you can - partly why I am not as active i guess as i may have been in the past....

Lew yep I remember 4 yrs back how things were then - dont wanna turn this thread into that though

now that I think about it.....

I have heard guys call pike... pics

I think one of the reasons people were sarcastic was

2million perch

8000 trout

11000 whitefish

122000 pike

200000 bass

and only 223 walleye are caught on simcoe every year..so who would think of sharing walleye if they are lucky enough to find them

As requested I edited and replied differently to my first post.

As far as the other comments go not directed to baitbuster,I will keep them behind the pm wall.

Hope you enjoy yer stay.

Im going fishing and Im sure all will be better. :Gonefishing::dunno:

Edited by misfish

Wow, now there's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back :lol:

I think that if you catch a pic in Simcoe (assuming pic means pickerel), you should go buy a lottery ticket too, cause you'll be aweful lucky ;)

Welcome Baitbutcher!

Joey