UFC 158 Stream

d_paluch

Hey guys

I know some of you guys know good sites for streaming live events. Anyone know of a decent near HD quality stream of tonights fights? Not sure if I have it in me to go out to a bar tonight after last nights festivities, but at the same time can't miss GSP vs Diaz

Thanks!

If you use chrome/firefox, get adblocker plus. Stops the popups for me!

Good fights last night! The Condit v. Hendricks was a battle. Typical GSP fight, I was expecting more of a battle between the two considering all of the hype leading to the fight, but still nice to see him with the belt

I was asking about an HD stream because I have watched LeafsTV games in HD before, so thought maybe somewhere there was an HD link. Guess not!

Thanks for the website Nipfisher!

Careful Guys, my Avast went crazy when I hit that site. Says its malware..

I use Avast, Google Chrome etc...... and received no malware warnings or anything.

Closed a few ads and went full screen and it streamed perfectly.

Anyways, some fights were great. Condit-Hendricks especially.

GSP dominated by keeping it on the ground. Not spectacular but effective . :Gonefishing:

Hendricks should get MacDonald first. THEN whoever wins, fights Ellenberger for the crack at GSP. Dana would probably have nightmares if it ends up MacDonald vs GSP. Would like to see Diaz/Condit Part Deux as well, Condit takes this one.

Edited by woodenboater