Sabres vs Senators (NF)

RobHall

I don't expect too many folks on this board to be cheering for the Sens in the ECF. But I think there are a few OFC members here, who are Sens fans. I have changed my avatar for this series and will change it to the one below, if the Sens lose to the Sabres.

av-6753.jpg

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Edited by fishinonthebrain

Go Buffalo !!!

If any town needs a break it's that town.

Good thing hockey doesn't need a place kicker or Buffalo would never win.

Besides, you can cheer for the Canadian players on that team just as easy

without having to admit you are a Sens fan.

Avatar is old news dude. Sens have been there sure, but, it doesn't hold true anymore. This is the farthest they've been. They beat the League's best scorer and his support of young talent, then they turned around and beat the League's best goalie and cast of seasoned veterans.

Buffalo or Ottawa is a toss up. Should be one heckuva series though, and, either team is worthy of beating the other. Win or lose for the Sens at this point... no one can say they choked. They've rolled over Pitts and NJ like a team possessed.

This is coming from a die hard sabres fan.......They've gotten thru two series playing worse than they have all year against two VERY desperate and strategic minded teams that played just outstanding against them......and they still came out on top, somehow. If Buffalo ever gets their "A" game going, they'll eat em' up and spit em' out. However, i dont see that happening, their performance to date in the playoffs has been lackluster and uninspired. For the most part. Not to mentoin Ottawa owned us all season. I predict the Sens in 6 games. No way Buffalo is gonna make it thru to the Sens to the finals...........as vomit inducing as that is to say, thats just my take on it.

Oh and by the way, all coaches are crybabies.......Ive never seen one without his share of tantrums.

Guest Trophymuskie

Sens in 5

The Cup is coming back to Canada where it belongs.

It really is nice to have Hockey in May.

I am not a leaf fan but if the situation was reversed and the leafs were the only canadian team left, I would cheer for them. The cup has been gone way to long from where it belongs. But if they lose to Buffalo at least it will be to the team that stayed on top all year and not a choke job this year. I am very pesimistic when it comes to the sens but this year in the playoffs they look like a different TEAM, they are actually a team now.

So I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Prediction.. Sundin, Koivu, Nasland spending the time watching the cup on TV Basking in the Nordic sun. Next Alfedson. If there is any rough stuff, which there could be with Buffalo. I figure he will do a dissipearing act like the Sedin brothers. But you never know, he could make Bettman proud by being the only non North American Captain to hold the Cup. But I doubt it. Ducks or Buffalo

But if they lose to Buffalo at least it will be to the team that stayed on top all year and not a choke job this year.

The Sabres are a different team now......alot of teams have figured out how to slow them down, they arent the powerhouse that Ottawa has been in the playoffs. Season started from scratch in round 1. If Ottawa loses this series, they better go find a deep hole and stick there heads, collectively, .....and as a team.........in that very hole.