So whos going? Tyler event

misfish

Seems pretty quiet up on the event thread.

So thought I would ask,,,,,,,,,,,,

WHOS GOING?

I will be attending. Im looking forward to seeing some of the ole byes, and meet new members here.

If you havent been,your missing a great G2G of the clan. We plug up the whole parking lot.So your going to bump into everyone and get to meet .LOL

Yep but only if you guys promise to not roast me about my speeling :rofl2:

Ill be there with my daughter.

If any one else.is bringing kids let me know and we can get together that way the kids make new friends and we get to fish a bit.?

My kids want to come as well. If the weather is reasonable we will be there. I'll look for you, or watch for my daughter with your daughters suit on...

We're gonna try to be there :)

Hi J and Paul,

What is this word 'try' ?............have that winning victory last year under your ice fishing belt belt so your competitive spirit is waning ?

You know --just kidding here Joey

'TRY' harder maybe-the French Family Event is always...a Blast as you know

Cheers

Paul

www.berkleemusic.com

I will be there as usual, trying to coax as many other friends and family to join me as possible :clapping:

We're hoping to locate the 'elusive' Lake Simcoe Whitefish, or one of the many ferocious Lake Trout prowling around out there.

Just a reminder to folks to bring CASH for the silent auction. I know in the past we would have purchased many more of the fine items available but didn't have cash on hand, just makes it easier.

Tony

I will be there as usual, trying to coax as many other friends and family to join me as possible :clapping:

We're hoping to locate the 'elusive' Lake Simcoe Whitefish, or one of the many ferocious Lake Trout prowling around out there.

Just a reminder to folks to bring CASH for the silent auction. I know in the past we would have purchased many more of the fine items available but didn't have cash on hand, just makes it easier.

Tony

Diddo to the cash, wish I had enough for the tool box a few years ago... Do we know what items are up for auction?

Hi J and Paul,

What is this word 'try' ?............have that winning victory last year under your ice fishing belt belt so your competitive spirit is waning ?

You know --just kidding here Joey

'TRY' harder maybe-the French Family Event is always...a Blast as you know

Cheers

Paul

www.berkleemusic.com

Hahaha, okay, just fer that, I'm gonna wup all the guys again this year and take the crown :)