Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

maybe just me but boston looked like a tired bunch. maybe the physical play of the leafs has wore them down over the course of the series. i've heard and read that many teams did not want to face toronto for that reason -- their physical play. stuff like that may not be apparent in the regular season but over a long 7 gamer, it takes it's toll.

i guess we'll see tonight!!

The fact that Boston could not fly out of Toronto last night, do to a mechanical problem, will only have Boston that much more tired I would guess. Every little bit helps.... :angel:

OR

They got all the rest they need.......we'll find out in a few hours.

Edited by fishnsled

The fact that Boston could not fly out of Toronto last night, do to a mechanical problem, will only have Boston that much more tired I would guess. Every little bit helps.... :angel:

OR

They got all the rest they need.......we'll find out in a few hours.

That's exactly what I thought, could go either way. Your right,we'll see soon enough,about 4 hours .

That's exactly what I thought, could go either way. Your right,we'll see soon enough,about 4 hours .

We all know how irritating flight delays and cancellations can be. It would piss me off if my plane was cancelled and on top of that my team just lost one of the biggest games of the year. I certainly wouldn't sleep very well.

We all know how irritating flight delays and cancellations can be. It would piss me off if my plane was cancelled and on top of that my team just lost one of the biggest games of the year. I certainly wouldn't sleep very well.

Let's hope they come out mad,and take some penalty's lol. Great series anyways,the Leafs have done better than I would of thought.

At the beginning of this series I said if they win a home and away and lose I would be ecstatic. They have surpassed my expectations. Playing awesome hockey right now for the talent pool on the team. I am looking forward to an awesome game.

Amazing that the bruins were allowed to throw a water bottle onto the ice to delay the game. The leafs outplayed all expectations this year. Even though it was a heartbreaker ad they had a chance and lost it I am still proud,

after watching 7 games, we are the better team, faster, more skilled, but lacking a great goalie

watching the handshake crap, I think our young guys have fire in their eyes, if they would play again now- lookout!

the BBs aren't going far, slow, out of shape, goons, hopefully the NYRs make them look stupid

Lacking a great goalie? You're kidding me right? He's the only reason we made it to 7 games!

if you think that's a great goalie you're about as hockey smart as John Ferguson Jr., aside from the Leafs being faster/ more skilled, a great help to make it to game 7 was the BBs being half asleep from game 2 to game 6.5

I love the ReimMinister, seems like a great kid, but he's average

if you think that's a great goalie you're about as hockey smart as John Ferguson Jr., aside from the Leafs being faster/ more skilled, a great help to make it to game 7 was the BBs being half asleep from game 2 to game 6.5

I love the ReimMinister, seems like a great kid, but he's average

You might have a point if Reimer lost them the series, but he obviously didn't. The next time you watch a game, I suggest you do it with your eyes open.