Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

No problem.

I'm not sure if it will run on my BB Playbook either.

I seem to remember it doesn't but I haven't tried it in a year or two.

PHEW!!!!! :D

Actually it worked on my BlackBerry Z10 when i tested it

Yup at this rate kapri will have Waynes records erased in no time.

Thats exactally what id expect to hear from "the " Sens fan. Hey are you still going to "Praise Alfie" when they trade him away for a cup run...

Thats exactally what id expect to hear from "the " Sens fan. Hey are you still going to "Praise Alfie" when they trade him away for a cup run...

ALFIE (PRAISE ALFIE) Is not going anywhere with the Sens (PRAISE ALFIE) making the playoffs this year. But if he did go , the answer is yes, I would still Praise ALFIE.

Unless he went to the laffs, ugh

For all this god talk and alfredson is awesome the sens must have a half dozen cups by now. Time to get wheel chair and walker out for that old goat. Put him out of his misery already. Maybe pull another chara trade again and get a bag of pucks for him.

Sens got a point. Only half losers tonight.

See, Sins even rooting for the Sens. :clapping::clapping:

The difference is, the Sens (PRAISE ALFIE) played arguably the best team in the east, and got a point and lost in OT on a weak fluky goal. The laffs however, played the 12th seeded team and needed overtime to win the game and according to many laff fan comments here, looked bad in the process.

Its like comparing playoff teams to non-playoff teams :w00t::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: