Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

It is funny, and is clearly a mistake. I would think Dennis should be omited from both stats, but harding should definatly be included. Likely a 10 percent of games played limitation or something like that. Never really thought about but it should be something. 1 game, or 10 games or a percentage of games etc...

Edited by jedimaster

yup ditched Leafstv along with Bell a couple years ago, great deal to begin with @ 1$/month

Couple years down the road it was 3$/month, Bell somehow increased the prices for me little bits at a time... Didn't think much of it at first, thought maybe the prices were just going up but after a couple years I was paying near double what I started at (NOT JUST LEAFS TV THE WHOLE BILL)

Now having said that I wish I still had it, sucks that I have to miss the game tonight...

I'm with Sinc , you rip us off for half a season and now I cant watch the few games you are playing on cbc etc. Leafs" tv "did they chop the price in half ??? damn , Baseball on the radio I grew up with ,and really when cutting the grass , chilling in the yard etc. haveing a baseball game on the radio ,NO problem ... HOCKEY is a sport that is made for viewing ... We all should have boycotted this season ,As much as I wanted too , watching last nights game , major wood ... Tonight a rob . One free game for a few fans and now they get a few dollars FROM EVERYONE with leafs TV , how many more of the few games they will play will they do this too???... SAD but I love the leafs and I will and have put up with this for , WHAT 8-9 years...paid the fare didnt get a ride ....

My boycott is a cancelled Leafs TV. Usually cancel it when summer rolls around and I didn't pick it up again this year. This boycott does not include watching the game on Leafs TV that someone else has subscribed to, or bars if someone calls and wants to head to a watering hole.

You dont need leafs tv for the game tonight. Lots of streaming links avaiable onling for tonights game. Start with Justin tv and go from there

See my post a few back. I always get a good stream there. ;)

http://ontariofishingcommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=67697&p=762239

In fact I got it streaming on the plasma now. :D

Edited by DRIFTER_016