- Kadri

- Kessel

liked somewhat- Bozak

- Lupul

- Komisarek

not good- VanRiemsdyk

- Kulemin

Scrivens got the job done, but I thought he looked shakey

oh yeah, I did have some wine with dinner, I did get a little choked up during the national anthem, Hockey's Back baby!

Edited by chris.brock

I like the cut of your jib. :) I fully accept the leafs will get exploited by the elite teams this year but I am still hoping that we can make a few deals this season, get gardner back and make a swing a suban. I would be pretty disappointed if the leafs don't make an offer sheet.

Leafs Win, Leafs Win!!!!!!. They're on a roll boys!!!!!! The beginning of yet another season filled with delusions of grandeur. Leaf fans wouldn't have it any other way cause i guess it beats the alternative. Reality.

I did not think I would have cared that it was back I had zero plans of watching the leafs tonight. My plans were to just make lures but I found myself sitting in front of the TV just like last year putting hooks on wire shafts and adding hook protectors watching the game. I thought it was a good game and a great ending.

Am I the only one that thinks the leafs have a real chance this year? Just think about it they usually start strong then crap out so maybe the playoffs will be over before they remember its time to suck. They will be like the migratory birds and get confused and keep winning right into the playoffs. Well I can hope and know one thing if they get Ottawa in the first round that like a by into the second round GO LEAFS GO. Right Squid

^^ Have to agree. That was a pretty tough game to watch. You could tell who had been playing during the lockout and who wasn't. Cant say I really noticed a system on the Toronto side. Carlyle has his work cut out for him, a 6 day camp isn't much to build on. Good on the Leafs for giving the kids an honest shot. I didn't think Kostka looked out of place at all.

We all have our vices.

I understand Sin, but really now. How long can one someone be kicked in the teeth before they figure out it just isn't worth it. Athletes are the equivalent of the gladiators of old. Unlike their predecessors, they live to fight another day, are worshiped like gods and are paid a handsome ransom they do not deserve. Very disturbing indeed. I have a third nipple so I guess the leafs could have a chance.......NOT!!!!

The vancouver game was awesome. Serves that snivelling weasel of a gm right. Imagine shoving your boot in a goalies face and then pulling the guy they replaced him with in the first game. Oh man I am loving this.

But I wish they would have traded Luongo so they wouldnt have had a backup plan. Suck it Vancouver

Lupul signed an extension for 5 years @ $5.25m

I like.

Yup Lupul has clearly demonstrated to the Laffs that he is in the elite class of the NHL and one to build a team from..bwahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly Laffs, when will they ever learn

White noise is a random signal or process with a flat power spectral density. In other words, the signal contains equal power within a fixed bandwidth at any center frequency. White noise draws its name from white light in which the power spectral density of the light is distributed over the visible band in such a way that the eye's three color receptors (cones) are approximately equally stimulated.

In statistical sense, a time series rt is characterized as having weak white noise if {rt} is a sequence of serially uncorrelated random variables with zero mean and finite variance. Strong white noise also has the quality of being independent and identically distributed. In particular, if rt is normally distributed with mean zero and standard deviation σ, the series is called a Gaussian white noise.[1]

An infinite-bandwidth white noise signal is a purely theoretical construction. The bandwidth of white noise is limited in practice by the mechanism of noise generation, by the transmission medium and by finite observation capabilities. A random signal is considered "white noise" if it is observed to have a flat spectrum over a medium's widest possible bandwidth.

I hope that helps!

lol

Edited by muskymatt