Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Great shot by kadri rings the crossbar and the rebound got pumped in. Great presure by kulemin, great shot by kadri. Mclement banged it in... btw the game is on leafstv

Got to credit Kulemin for that goal. Hes gonna bounce back this year.

Kulemin is my underdog in the hockey pool. He hustled good on that one. He has been playing well this year, he will get his shots this year I think. OH man komorov fanned on a good chance there. Dang, that was not a good goal. Riemer had time to get up he was too deep and that puck should have been iced.

Edited by jedimaster

haha, even though the leafs are competing much better this year they still get stuck in those sequences wher eyou just know somethign bad is gonna happen. When I played hockey my dad always said he wished he could put a radio in my helmet so he could tell me whats happening on the ice. The leafs need to invest in some of that technology. haha. good game so far though very entertaining. The goals have looked weak but reimer has made some great stops. If he ever figures out that open legs are for girls on the street he will be a great goalie.

Too funny. Your absolutly right cause I knew something was coming too. It seems to be a regular thing for the leafs lately. Kessel reminds me of myself when I used to play. I had so many chances, but I couldnt put the puck in the net.

I have enjoyed this game so far..Its to bad about loosing Brown tonight. He served Leaf Nation Well tonight. I also think Reimer is having a good game so far

Jonas Siegel@jonasTSN1050

Mike Brown did not return for the third period, following second period fight with Mike Weber.

Edited by tb4me

Brown left with an upper body injury, He has been playing well and no arguing what Fratting has been doing. Kadri with another solid game and Reimer played well but the goal he let in were a bit squeeky. However he did come up with some big saves so can't really complaign.

Honeslty I think Orr is done, and Brown is hurt. I say line up the leaf end to end with 6'5" + guys and have at her. I mean they don't even need to dress with hockey gloves. It'll save some cash for new teeth. He isn't reporting until friday btw. I like the idea of a 700 pound 4th line. :)

Why more heavy weights?,what about a centre,and maybe a veteran goalie to cap off this team.Not asking for much,but how much more punch do we need?.I'll be watching tonight as always.OV is in town.Should be exciting!!!!!!!!

Because that's the type of goon hockey the laffs give their fans. That's why they haven't made the playoffs in 9 years or had a cup in almost 50 yrs. The laffs are sitting in 16th place without a #1 center or goalie, yet they get goons. The Sens (PRAISE ALFIE) are in 4th place and have so much depth it's crazy.

The Sens dismantled the Habs last night without Spezza or Gonchar in the lineup.

Because that's the type of goon hockey the laffs give their fans. That's why they haven't made the playoffs in 9 years or had a cup in almost 50 yrs. The laffs are sitting in 16th place without a #1 center or goalie, yet they get goons. The Sens (PRAISE ALFIE) are in 4th place and have so much depth it's crazy. The Sens dismantled the Habs last night without Spezza or Gonchar in the lineup.

LOL,I guess the more penalties we can get the better the goalies will be. Still need a centre. :oops: