Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Wow Miller is freakin amazing. I gotta say though that goal from Kadri shows this kid wants the puck. great hustle. It felt like his minutes were down today. get him on the ice on the power play a bit more. They did a good job on the PP even though they didn't score til Kadri's, they had a couple good chances each PP.

Cant say the buds didnt give it their best shot last night. Miller was insane! Looks to be a team on the upswing. Cant say i disagree with you Sinclair, Kadri sure has a nose for the net. Once JVR can skate properly that line's going to put up some good points!

Well it looks like luongo is on the move. No really. go to tsn http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/ sounds like its just waiting for the player notifications you have been traded tlaks to happen.

What do you think? Leafs or somewhere else? I am sure it has to be the leafs. I don't think they can afford to not take make the move. I mean there are ups and downs to any deal for luongo, but if he goes somewhere else and the leafs miss the playoffs again Nonis will not be long for a job in toronto.

I guess he is saying its not the Leafs, but who would it be? Tampa, Chic, Edmonton, Philly? Maybe philly is waiting to deal bryzgelof

Edited by jedimaster

Thats the big q, who are the waiting for? Is it a player to come back healthy, is it a player that need to be bought out by a team..(Bryzgelof), Is it a player that needs ot be traded, sent down etc... He isn't really giving much to go one, but yah sounds like he is pointing fingers at gardiner.

Coach interview after practice today and after addressing Connolly and Lombardi moves he mentions something briefly about a little birdie telling him they have another announcement later this afternoon.

So either Gardiner is cleared to play or he has been traded for Louongo...Wich one is it

There is zero chance Gardiner will be traded unless it's for another promising young player. Nonis said as much last week.

Vancouver needs a center anyway, not a defenseman.

After getting rid of Lombardi and Connely there's no way the Leafs are going to gut themselves at center by trading Bozak or Kadri.

I like Luongo and think he'd help the team, but only at the right price and that's not likely happening.

They changed up the lines at practise, and it sounds like gardiner is ready so someone has to get sent down or traded. The gardiner deal I heard was one van was interested in as they wanted to bundle some of there D men to go for a center. But yah they do need a center.

JVR and Mcarthur changed spots

so it'll be JVR, Kulemin and Grabo on one line and Kadri, Comorov and maccarthur on the other line, not sure what defenseman will get sent down but gardiner did a full practise and is awaiting doctor clearence to play. Not sure if this is the big announcement from the leafs.

Ya too bad... Darren Dregger, who is Nunas brother in law I might add, just tweeted that he recived a text from 99 that he has not been contacted by anyone from MLSE

Pay close attention to Darren Dreggers tweets folks, he is the only source I trust when it comes to the Leafs..

Lets face it Orr is just there for that purpose. He provides an element to the game that the fans love.More of a show then a game when it comes to that..So if he gets his bell ring so be it..Thats what he gets paid to do. Its not like it will be a suprise..Where is all this extra ice time Kadri is supposed to get? Got the last seconds of a crappy PP. Reimer let in a softie, now lets see how he responds..Go Leafs Go!