Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

TEAM GP G A P +/- PIM PP SH GWG

REGULAR SEASON

Spezza OTT 80 34 50 84 11 36 10 0 2

Lupul TOR 66 25 42 67 1 48 8 0 3

But Spezza is worth the 7mil caphit and can build a championship team around?

Spezza is an above point per game player and is extreamly gifted with the puck, especially now that he doesn't do those giveaway blind passes as often

He also finished 4th in league points last year, I'd say he's a guy to build a team areound

And as long as the sens management feels that way the sens will always be the sens.

Yeah, clearly since the last lockout the Sens have been under achievers, maybe they should sit up and pay attention to the winning recipe the Laffs have. They seem to have it figured out lol

Last words on this. This thread has clearly demonstrated what I've always thought to be true. Leaf fans have very little knowledge of the game.

Just for the record buddy. Guys like Cherry, Mcclean, Kipper, and the rest of the hockey analysis come to me for advice. :tease:

Sounds alike a few sens and habs fans are still sulking. I am not so big on lupal, I don't think I would have given him a 5 year deal. He would have been one of the guys I would consider dumping to clear up cap space to make a run at some free agents this year.

And for the new guy asking about leaf threads. Yah well the only two sens fans that know how to use a computer started a sens thread once but noone read it. The only way they get to talk hockey is to talk about the leafs. Have the sens ever sold out a game that wasn't against the leafs?

Edited by jedimaster