2012 fish pics

msp

Hey Guys,

2012 was a fun season on the water. This year was the least amount of fishing in recent years.

3 kids in rep sports ( 2 girls playing Volleyball and 1 boy playing Hockey ) keeps me very busy.

Trout fishing seems to be a thing of the past, but I still enjoy watching the float drop.

I have been running the same piece of leader material on the float rod for 2 consecutive years now.

Pike fishing has and always will be one of my favorites. The extended season here in southern Ontario and their overall aggressiveness has me searching for them almost all season. The boat saw 3 new pike lakes this year that still need some more exploring.

The much anticipated bass season was moderately successful. I know many of you think that catching bass is not much of a challenge, but consistently catching BIG bass is.

Largies are by far my favorite, but this year it was the smallies that came out to play.

On a side note and a bit of a shameless plug.......

My father has been importing some cool new baits from Finland and trying to break into the Canadian market. http://www.wakefishing.com/

Lots of free samples of some interesting grubs, swim baits, jerk baits and a new prototype soft plastic spoon saw lots of action this year. Please check out the website or P.M. me for more details.

On to the pics........

IMG_0389.jpg

P7052507.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0538-1.jpg

PB292663-1.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0546-1.jpg

IMG_0547-1.jpg

IMG_0567-1.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

Good luck out on the ice this year. I will see you all in the spring.

Nice going my friend!! Congrats on what looks like a pretty darned good effort. Telly can't hack the long days anymore huh? :stretcher:

Yep, gettin old sucks Danny. But you of all people must know that already.

But seriousily, Telly is the only guy that can handle 14 hrs sraight on the boat. Not to mention that he will rarely turn down hitting "just one more spot before dark " ( which really means 3 )

Sweet fish! What kind of swim bait did that bass attack, second to last photo? Looks interesting.

Thanks, that bait is actually a prototype soft plastic spoon that will be out on the market hopefully next year by Wake Fishing

Thanks for all the kind words guys !