Which is more important .. Fishing ... or Hockey

camillj

So here's the scoop sports fans .... I could go ice fishing in beautiful Muskoka on Monday Jan 28th ...

or I can play for the Toronto Maple Leafs Alumni

at the Powerade Centre with the likes of Darryl Sittler, Darcy Tucker, Gary Lehman, Mike Palmateer (coached by Johnnie Bower) ...

Any guess which choice I've made ???

Anyhow any one wanting to see a long-in-the-tooth OFNCer don a Leafs Jersey (once and probably only once) ... let me know (tickets are also available at ticket master)

I can assure you this opportunity came not because of any particular on-ice skill .. other than the skill of giving to charity :)

But I am right now headed out to the outdoor rink - stick in hand - to see if I can last a shift or two with some of my HERO's !!!

thats awseome ... ask your agent if he can sign me up if I donate $100 ... :whistling:

lots of chances to fish, this is an oppotunity that doesn't come up every day ... I think Tucker could still be a good addition for the current Leafs roster to replace Connolly (2 yrs 9.5 million)

I don't blame you, I would take the same decision, but as an overall question I would take hockey because as I once told my buddy 'If all the other anglers go on strike or get locked out, its more fish for me.'

And as for the fish going on strike........ well I've had that happen more then once when I go out.

Well .. with these warm temps I am not sure about getting out on the ice (for lakers) ... but gonna give it a try over the next few days ... can't skate in this heat anyways :)

But starting next week its the high protien - high carb - high octane diet alll the way to the puck-drop !