Oh so sweet! THREE ARRESTS IN $20M MAPLE SYRUP HEIST

Gerritt

Keep it up an we'll ship 1000 metric tonnes of poutine South and dump it on your front lawn!!!!! :devil:

So I had to ask Google what Poutine is and while it sounds good to me I got a laugh from this line in the description.

"Poutine is Acadian slang for mushy mess and is best described as a heart attack in a bowl."

Art

"Poutine is Acadian slang for mushy mess and is best described as a heart attack in a bowl.

Not if you use sweet potatoe/Yam, fries. It,s the starch that will kill ya.:D

Canadian Bacon

Are you sure you had the real stuff? I call it peameal bacon. The sweetest bacon on the earth,next to Maple smoked that is. :good:

Edited by Misfish

Are you sure you had the real stuff? I call it peameal bacon. The sweetest bacon on the earth,next to Maple smoked that is. :good:

Who cares!!!

We don't want them darned Yankees touching our beloved Canadian Bacon AKA Back Bacon!!!! :devil:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4jf8Bt4gD9Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

O.K. the maple syrup I can see people in the US wanting but that Canadian Bacon y'all can keep....yuck

:clapping:

Art

I agree with the Canadian bacon...not good....but we have a LOT of our own Maple Syrup in NYS and many other states including Vermont which is a top producer of Maple Syrup....

We never see Canadian Maple Syrup down here in the Buffalo area.....mostly home grown NYS Maple Syrup from only 40 miles south of here.

I agree with the Canadian bacon...not good....but we have a LOT of our own Maple Syrup in NYS and many other states including Vermont which is a top producer of Maple Syrup....

We never see Canadian Maple Syrup down here in the Buffalo area.....mostly home grown NYS Maple Syrup from only 40 miles south of here.

But BB, most of that stuff is on fire!

HH

I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about...but hot maple syrup on vanilla ice cream is the BEST... :thumbsup_anim:

It's been my understanding after watching Buffalo news off and on, that most of western NY is a blaze most of the time... so unless they have the syrup in a fire proof installation, I'm guessing it's either on fire or about to burst into flames!

HH

It's been my understanding after watching Buffalo news off and on, that most of western NY is a blaze most of the time... so unless they have the syrup in a fire proof installation, I'm guessing it's either on fire or about to burst into flames!

HH

OH....that's the City of Buffalo....most normal people don't live there anyway's....it's now a waste land....best would be to fence it in and let them kill themselves without out our interference... :whistling:

But anything east and south of the City is very nice....and some areas north until you get into Niagara Falls, NY...it just as bad as Buffalo or worse...another fence would work there too.