Let me introduce myself

I came across this board about a week ago while looking for some fishing information.

My story is not much different than most of yours, I'm sure. I've fished all my life and many of my best memories are about or formed around fish, fishing, and fishing trips. While I'll angle for just about anything and everything my budget is only so big and my time finite.

Main species targeted are small stream trout, river steelhead and salmon, walleye, pike, smallmouth and largemouth bass and pan fish. The majority of my fishing is done in and around Simcoe County, although I am from North Bay and still make it "up there" a few times a year. I don't fish as much as I'd like, but more than some think I should. My other hobbies/ interests are often connected to fishing: canoeing, photography, camping and birding. I'm a bit of a loner when it comes to most fishing, camping and canoeing, but my brother and I do get out quite often as well.

My wife is a great sport when it comes to my endeavours and does come along sometimes, and really enjoys herself, but she also understands my need to get out and "be at one with nature". Take that for what it might be worth.

I'll try to post some photos although I'm unsure about making them "fit" because of file size. I may be asking for some photo editing tips soon.

Rob

Edited by kickingfrog

Welcome to the board Rob! If you've been reading it for the past week, then you know the quality of members that also live here. Great intro...and I hope to see some reports from you in the future.....oh yeah...you probably also know we like pictures.... :lol:

Welcome to Rob, it sounds like you will be a welcome addition around here. The photographers who can also write like Moosebunk, Mr. Hoffman, JP Bushey, and others really help to make this a special place. I'm looking forward to counting you among them.

There's a FAQ link around here somewhere to help you with the settlin' in.