haloween

outllaw

We took are kids out for a few hours and had alot of fun.

Afterwards we let them choose a few things they actually like, and put them in a seperate bag. Then we let them take a snack here and there to school with them in there lunch.

The rest of it gets saved to hand out next year and/or donated along with other food items to our local charity.

I'm sure not alot of you will agree with me, but no child on earth needs that much "treats".

That being said, we do enjoy the acts of Halloween. We all had some good times and alot of laughs! I hope everyone else did to!!!! thumbsup_anim.gif

*Chris Brock,

most of those items will last a very long time. I've kept some for years. I keep certain items for camping trips in case of emergencies.

Edited by manitoubass2

Well, I'd like to thank the (insert derogative term here) who came to my house "trick or treating" at 6:00 yesterday.

They were a group of about 8 teens (boys) running from house to house. They rang my door bell, I told them they were too early, I hadn't even got the candy out yet. They said hey, no problem, we'll come back later.

I closed the door, went about my business for a bit, came back out and they had kicked in one of our pumpkins and laid a loogy on my front door.

My 9 year old daughter was devastated! We spent a good deal of time on the pumpkin, her and I.

I know that they had to be local, so I will be keeping an eye open from them... not sure what I'll do, but I will get my pound of flesh.

HH

Well, I'd like to thank the (insert derogative term here) who came to my house "trick or treating" at 6:00 yesterday.

They were a group of about 8 teens (boys) running from house to house. They rang my door bell, I told them they were too early, I hadn't even got the candy out yet. They said hey, no problem, we'll come back later.

I closed the door, went about my business for a bit, came back out and they had kicked in one of our pumpkins and laid a loogy on my front door.

My 9 year old daughter was devastated! We spent a good deal of time on the pumpkin, her and I.

I know that they had to be local, so I will be keeping an eye open from them... not sure what I'll do, but I will get my pound of flesh.

HH

I hate how there are so many punks with no respect. Unfortunately what you should do if you find them will get you I t trouble.

HH

Joe,oh man... take 2LB's so the cop's get 1LB to know who it was...