EYE Candy!

Bassassins

Rob and I got out tonight for a little evening bite hunting some smallmouth in one of our little bass locations. After some successful bass drop shoting things seemed to slow down a little..... Rob says "we should throw a crank on and see what happens." FIRST CAST... that's right FIRST CAST! I tossed out my crank... a little slow wobble and BOOM ROD BENT!!! HEART WAS POUNDING right up until it was in our hands... still is a little now I will admit.

Here it is.....

24ec02c.jpg

SPEECHLESS!!! My PB EYE and PB fish... WHAT A BEAAASSTTT! Enjoy....

Smooth!

What a beast. Did you know there were walleye that size in there?

We had seen a few smaller ones over the summer and I caught a couple of my fly rod around 16inches earlier in the year amongst the bass.... NEVER would have expected to find that. Thought it was a pike at first... SHOCKED! when I got it in to me.

Smooth!

Edited by Bassassins

so I take it that's a big walleye for where you were fishing. it's a nice fish, is it the biggest that has been caught there or your personal best

I am fishing in downtown Ottawa - in a river that is known for Bass. We had bumped into pike, muskie and small walleye in that area BUT nothing like that.

So yes its big for where I caught it, yes its the biggest reported in that area and yes it is my personal best by far. lol

Thanks everyone.....

Smooth!

Edited by Bassassins