Looking for tires NF

ketchenany

check costco or the paper for any current deals

i know firestone had a decent deal on their tires recently, maybe it is still going on. i am real happy with my destination A/T tires. the destinations are well rated and come in a H/T tire as well.

Looking for tires for my Jeep Compass - 215/60/R17 - all season or advice . . . Installed.

I'm in Woodbridge. Will travel an hour or so away.

I've seen posts over the years . . .

Thanks

A

My son bought four tires for his Compass at Costco earlier this year. They were Bridgestone Turanzas 215/60R17, and he paid $659.00 installed and after a rebate of $79.10 the total cost was $580.05. He's very satisfied.

I know this is ODD but Ford's running ads right now as the best price tire guys. if not costco for sure. I can check with steelcase tire n' mag too if you want Al. Woodbind and Steels area.

Edited by GBW

Agree with buffalo,

But if you want to try local, check out joycitytires.com

He has a cash price and will quote via email. Just send a request with your size, and he will get back to you pretty quickly. He put a set of Yokohama Avid Envigors on my Subaru for $600 ( they lasted 65km before a guy tee boned me as he ran a red). They were 205/55/16's.

Saved me a few pennies from Going to Costco plus I got the mail in rebate at the time

He put a set of Yokohama Avid Envigors on my Subaru for $600 ( they lasted 65km before a guy tee boned me as he ran a red). They were 205/55/16's.

Is it a parts car now? I have a Subaru and can use some new wheels come spring time (got 2 sets; summer and snow's now) I need a new set for 'summer'

Edited by GBW

visit tirerack . com

shop for tires by brand, size, rating, price, etc or use their "survey results" link on the left of the homepage

select the tire you want

have the tires delivered to a preferred installer in the US

drive down and have them installed cheaper than here

drive home with a big smile knowing you saved a huge chunk of cash

we're making the trip in two weeks for pirelli tires and 4 monroe quick struts for the car. we'll be getting everything for $100 LESS than what the struts alone would cost at canadian tire. i'm all for supporting our country, but that's complete Bull.

I’m in London and not sure if this is worth your while; but I can sell you a Dunlop Signature II all-season for $150.00 each, installed & balanced?

Plus applicable taxes (OTS & HST) of course.

They’re advertized as having a 105,000klm warrantee; I’ve sold a bunch of them with no complaints.

Dan.

Looking for tires for my Jeep Compass - 215/60/R17 - all season or advice . . . Installed.

I'm in Woodbridge. Will travel an hour or so away.

I've seen posts over the years . . .

Thanks

A

[/quote

Second Time Around Finch/ Keele St.......best prices on new tires

You can try John at Bramalea Tire 905 793-1881, tell him Gord at Schaefer mentioned him!

I have never seen better pricing locally.

Thanks Gord (and the rest of OFNrs) we had a chat this afternoon, He was very reasonable. I have never bought a full set of tires before and a long time since I actually priced tires and have been out of touch in pricing.

In will follow up with him for now, but I have emailed other contacts that other members have put forward in this thread. all of you have been most helpful, thank you. :)

Any typography problems I'm here!