I'M OUTTA HERE - BEHVAVE YOURSELVES !!!

Pikeslayer

Scotch and cigars are packed. Hurricane gear as well, just in case.

Leaving tomorrow 1030 and reeking terror in St. John's by 1530. Lock up your sisters me brudders, Pikeslayer is comin to town.

Okay, so assuming I'm not in bed by 1900, I'm looking for fun & memories. Feel free to chime in. Will travel overnites max 3 hrs and returning next Saturday.

Keep in mind I'm traveling with the Missus and ex girlfriend + hubby (it's complicated) :tease::w00t:

Behave yourselves,

Slayer

ps. Does what happens on The Rock stay on The Rock?????

Edited by pikeslayer

enjoy Simon - and take notes - we're thinking of heading out there next year - we need some pointers. And no, I'm not touching I'm traveling with the Missus and ex girlfriend + hubby (it's complicated) That goes beyond catch and release.:whistling:

enjoy Simon - and take notes - we're thinking of heading out there next year - we need some pointers. And no, I'm not touching I'm traveling with the Missus and ex girlfriend + hubby (it's complicated) That goes beyond catch and release.:whistling:

How detailed would you like the notes Rick??

That is one of the best lines I've read here in years. :worthy::rofl2:

Coming from you Rob, that's huge :jerry:

Have fun Simon, try to behave a little bit :whistling::thumbsup_anim:

I figure at the end of the trip, Pergatory would be a fair deal Joey :whistling:

Have a blast, Simon!!!

Oh you know I will Frankie :ninja:

Watch out for moose!!!

Other than that, the best people in the world will take good care of you. I will guarantee it. You will have a hard time leaving!

Have a great trip!

S.

Actually planning on some moose to keep the budget in check.

Try and make sure you have time for a drive outta St. John's, beautiful country. Cape Spear for first sunrise in North America as well. Have a great time (hard not to really) !

Cape Spear sunrise is at the top of the list. I've seen the sun set in Victoria so this will be cool.

I came running when i heard you were leaving , don't worry about us , we'll all be just fine and you go enjoy your self now and don't worry about a thing . I'll be around to check on every thing for you just like i said i would , wait where did you say you left the key , o' never mind i'll find it , now your the guy with the fishy tank not the people with the dog and the cat , don't worry Simon i've got it all under control you run along and have a good trip and i'll see ya when you get back . Where in the hell did i put dis guys address ...................................dam it .

Edited by Skipper " D "