Walleye Soft Tacos...........oh yeah!

limeyangler

Hi all, invited some friends for supper

Fresh walleye, thinly sliced, coated in my own breading mix. my wife makes a fresh basil bruschetta salsa and we add a variety of toppings including, Fresh italian parsley, capers, black olives, shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano, Taco sauce, sour cream, red peppers, lettuce, avocados, red onions, greek pepperoncini and fresh lemon and lime wedges for juice.

YUM.

IMG_2405.jpg

Hi all, invited some friends for supper

Fresh walleye, thinly sliced, coated in my own breading mix. my wife makes a fresh basil bruschetta salsa and we add a variety of toppings including, Fresh italian parsley, capers, black olives, shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano, Taco sauce, sour cream, red peppers, lettuce, avocados, red onions, greek pepperoncini and fresh lemon and lime wedges for juice.

YUM.

IMG_2405.jpg

Simon thanks for posting and pardon my drooling as I type. If I may ask: what is your breading recipe? I'll trade you my wife's chipotle mayo recipe that we use on our walleye tacos....

Yummy! thumbsup_anim.gif

You had me at "Hi"! LOL

That looks magnificent! Really really nice... thanks for posting it!

HH

All the ingredients are listed HH and I look forward to you cooking them in September, heck I'll even try to provide some of the fresh fish (goat). whistling.gif