Another introduced exotic

Dave Bailey

That's nuts.

Litterally!!

"recently two men were horribly mutilated and died when the same type of fish viciously attacked and bit off their testicles...:

Is this a joke? That is crazy.

This is totally ironic, because I had a dream last night that I lost my boys to TC. :tease:

Edited by N.A.W

Litterally!!

"recently two men were horribly mutilated and died when the same type of fish viciously attacked and bit off their testicles...:

Is this a joke? That is crazy.

Saw these fish on that river monsters show with that guy Jeremy Wade, locals call them nut cutter fish . He catchs one and holds open its mouth to show the teeth that look alot like human teeth , they eat nuts that fall into the river and use their teeth to crush them .

these are definately not new people have been dumping them into lakes for years and they can survive our winters the one I caught was on corn carp fishing and they fight really good there were 2 more caught after mine and none since so it was probably 1 person dumping their aquarium .here's a pic

pacu-1.jpg

Yea, I don't buy that story much at all. But they can survive winters here. Pirhanas too. I seen 3 caught in local waters one being pulled through the ice.

I believe the pacu's that were caught were in lake simcoe?