Nicknames for Bass, Pike, Walleye

rhymobot

I've got a baby muskie in a little fish bowl on my desk at work. He's really cute, and pretty smart, too. I even taught him to eat cheezies right out of my hand. I caught it up north and brought it home to keep my pet snakehead company. So far they've been getting along great, although all of my guppies seem to have disappeared, and now they just swim around staring at each other.

They're getting a bit big for the bowl, so I'm thinking I might have to flush them soon. Do you think that's okay?

I've got a baby muskie in a little fish bowl on my desk at work. He's really cute, and pretty smart, too. I even taught him to eat cheezies right out of my hand. I caught it up north and brought it home to keep my pet snakehead company. So far they've been getting along great, although all of my guppies seem to have disappeared, and now they just swim around staring at each other.

They're getting a bit big for the bowl, so I'm thinking I might have to flush them soon. Do you think that's okay?

The Emoticon below was added for this very reason

:sarcasm:

Post your full address and we'll send someone over to assist you with this.... :whistling:

Post your full address and we'll send someone over to assist you with this.... whistling.gif

No need, I came into work this morning and now the snakehead is gone. It's weird. My little muskie seems to be getting a bit fat. I think he could probably use some exercise, so I'm going to take him for a walk on my lunch break. He shouldn't be out of the water for more than 20-30 minutes, tops.

Hey, which way should I pick him up when I lift him out of his bowl? I've been doing it by the anal fin, but he doesn't seem to like that very much...

Edited by jigsnreels

Walleye -- wall-eyed perch-pike; wallie; walter; cigars (small ones)

Pike -- hammerhandle; snot-rocket; slimer; gator

Largemouth Bass -- largie, Larry; bucket; bucketmouth

Smallmouth bass -- smallie; bronzeback; black bass; brown bass

Big bass -- football; toad; horse; mule; pig; swampdonkey; gill-rattlin' head-shakin' boil-makin' HAWG

No need, I came into work this morning and now the snakehead is gone. It's weird. My little muskie seems to be getting a bit fat. I think he could probably use some exercise, so I'm going to take him for a walk on my lunch break. He shouldn't be out of the water for more than 20-30 minutes, tops.

Hey, which way should I pick him up when I lift him out of his bowl? I've been doing it by the anal fin, but he doesn't seem to like that very much...

O.K. I am calling shenanigans on you everyone knows a Snakehead will eat a Musky well before that wimpy ass Muskie can even get near the Snakehead.

Art

O.K. I am calling shenanigans on you everyone knows a Snakehead will eat a Musky well before that wimpy ass Muskie can even get near the Snakehead.

Art

:rofl2: That's what I was thinkin.

Rock bass = Herb MacRae...

Apparently way back in the day when dad took this guy fishing... He would always catch rock bass while targeting walleye... Like 2-3 a trip... I get like 10 a year...lol

Always called em that since I was a little kid...

If you wanna catch rock bass, fish Paudash Lake. You'll catch 10 an hour easily. They have (or at least used to) a rockbass tournament every year for kids just to get rid of some of them, people will come in with bags full of them. I remember talking to a kid I knew at one of the tournies years ago and he caught over 30lbs of just rock bass that day, and he didn't win lol.