Leaf Talk

jedimaster

He was in goal, of course. 3 wins, 1SO. they lost in OT of game 7. 2.14GAA .923SV% 2 losses were in OT.

Name me a better goalie at this time that could potentially be available.

Hes also 38 not 40. And dont say its the same. Im 38 and have a hard time believing im not 19... ;)

He was in goal, of course. 3 wins, 1SO. they lost in OT of game 7. 2.14GAA .923SV% 2 losses were in OT.

Name me a better goalie at this time that could potentially be available.

Hes also 38 not 40. And dont say its the same. Im 38 and have a hard time believing im not 19... ;)

Eh, I hope he stays in the backwoods of Colorado..

Now if we could make a few clones of Jake Gardiner for the blue line, I'd be a happy camper :) I'd like to see a Cam Neely like forward as well.

Hey Bill,it,s a team game.Goalies may steal the odd game,but it takes goals to win as well.

Brodeur ,did his best(man at 40,he was fantastic) but you need goals.

I was rooting for Marty. Hes been such a rock back there for so many yrs, its hard to believe someone will be replacing him. Hats off to Brodeur.

Edmontons offence will be incredible!

Luongo haters seem to forget he had a great season record and as for playoffs, Van lost in the finals against Boston who won the cup and last year they got eliminated by the Kings, who went on to win the cup. I think people are giving up on him and blamin him entirely. Thomas is a great goalie but time is numbered.

Kinda cool, but Jordan Staal got married today in Thunder Bay and many of the Pens team are here to celebrate. A local news report showed pics of Sid the kid at our airport yesterday. The Staal bros. own a pretty nice cottage at a lake not far from town and I suspect that the team will be there on Saturday. A guy that I was working with today was going fishing at that lake tomorrow so I told him to do a drive by with a camera. Should be fun.

Hate to be the one to break the news of reality---and not leaf bashing---I think Ottawa will have atough time makin the playoffs this year

6 out of 8 teams will make the playoffs next year already in the east

Rangers

Philly

Pitts

Washington

Devils

Boston

Now this leaves 9 teams and 2 spots---don't look too close at the list

Winnipeg and Tampa were charging at the end for that last spot this year

Montreal and Carolina do not make a habit of missing consecutive years often

Florida won their division this year

Ottawa made the playoffs but Alfie may not be there anymore---replacement?

What about Buffalo?

Leafs finished only ahead of Isles and a bad habs team this year----so far---what's changed????

one trade won't cut it

Edited by bushart

I don't know where Toronto will end up but the Rangers, flyers, devils and bruins will have a tough time getting as many points as they did in 11/12. Of course 1 or 2 of those teams will likely take some points from the others so a few may end up with more, they will only do it by taking away points from the other 2 or 3. :stretcher:

The caps, while not a strong team, play in a frequently weak division. Equals wildcard. :dunno: