My New Rig!

Stoty

where do you buy the uranium to power that thing?

Hey Stoty,wonder why the gas Questions?,I'm sure if you couldn't afford to run it you would not of bought it.My 200hp motor costs me on average $40.00 bucks a day.That's the price of enjoying a great hobby or past time.Cheaper than a Saturday night at the Queens.lol.:thumbsup_anim:

UHHHHHHHHHHH, I don't know what to say about this boat.... :dunno:

It looks like a Persian used car salesman or maybe Herb Tarlek from WKRP in Cincinatti. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

You use these things to chase little green baitfish correct? I would think the bling factor alone would warn the little green suckkas that you were coming from 2 time zones away!!!!!! :tease: :tease: :tease:

When you're tooling down the lake do you wear the bling bling?

Couldn't find a pic of you but I did find this one of your home girl Laquisha-May!!!

stock-photo-young-girl-wearing-gaudy-hip-hop-jewelry-15121273.jpg

Sorry man, I just couldn't help myself. ;)

Hey Stoty,wonder why the gas Questions?,I'm sure if you couldn't afford to run it you would not of bought it.My 200hp motor costs me on average $40.00 bucks a day.That's the price of enjoying a great hobby or past time.Cheaper than a Saturday night at the Queens.lol

Exactly! lol

Weren't you the one complaining about getting canned from SAIL not too long ago?? I"m not sure how a job at sail pays for a rig like that, but I'd love to know what I'm doing wrong!!

Nice boat, if your into that kind of thing!

S.

Name of Boat should be "No More Disposable Income" or "Disposed Income" or "Bling N Blonde" or since youll be spending alot of time on it "The Other Woman" i could go on and on and on ... :whistling:

Congrates man! not a bad boat either :good: