Awesome Walleye Report - Nov 23

ccmtcanada

Thats an awesome report :worthy:

People spend many thousands of dollars on boats etc... only hoping to get

into fish like that.

I'd be very careful about revealing that location even through PM's :o

again very amazing,

ehg

LOL...before today, I had maybe 3 PM's in total. Since this post from last night, I've had 8. Some have asked where we were, some have offered trades for info, and some just to say "great work and DO NOT TELL ANYONE".

Just so people know, we are not ready to give up this location....it literally took us 6 weeks of fishing about 4 times a week at night....freezing our butts off in rain, wind and even snow.....trying new things....trying new locations....going home empty handed on most nights....buying and trying different lures....logging water conditions, wind speed and direction etc....

The payoff was golden though!!! It may never happen again to this degree, but at least we had our one great night.

Ha!!!! This report is funny.

I'm reading it wondering and waiting who will finally ask.... "Where were ya fishing???" Gotta be killing some of yas not to know. :D

Great report, good night out. How many pm's are ya up to know???

8 pm's!!!!! ONLY 8!!!!!

Again, good for you. You're obviously at an easily accessible spot to anyone.... the shore. lol. You're thread will reach far and wide posted here. Give it away once, twice, and there it goes..... snowballing downhill for you everytime you go there afterwards.

Your good hardwork and time paid off for you.

PM sent.

kidding.

Just so people know, we are not ready to give up this location....it literally took us 6 weeks of fishing about 4 times a week at night....freezing our butts off in rain, wind and even snow.....trying new things....trying new locations....going home empty handed on most nights....buying and trying different lures....logging water conditions, wind speed and direction etc....The payoff was golden though!!! It may never happen again to this degree, but at least we had our one great night.

That statement, right there, is what separates you from 95% of the people on this site. Way to go man, never give up that location!

That statement, right there, is what separates you from 95% of the people on this site. Way to go man, never give up that location!

95%?

I'm sure you're not being that literal.

I know for myself and the few members I've met (not to mention all the members who's life/angling experience far dwarf my own dedication) that maybe 20-40% may come close.

Either way,

Kudos guys!!

Blyte, I owe you an apology. Note to self......pay closer attention to the people in the pics instead of being consumed by the size of the fish. I just would've assumed a woman wouldn't be out braving the wind, rain and cold temps like that at this time of year so kudos to you guys as a husband and wife team, you're truly the dynamic duo. As far as the spot you guys were fishing from, don't even think about disclosing it. You've worked hard to find it and you deserve to keep it to yourselves for awhile. Perserverance pays in the end!!!! Congratulations again, you guys have one of this year's best fish stories for sure.....

WoooHoooo! what a night!!! Excellent report and pics!!! I don't care where you were fishin', I want to know what you were usin'??? I see what looks like a perch swimbait in one pic and maybe a pink and white HJ or X-Rap in another? If you don't feel comfortable saying on the board... I understand.

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to both of y'all!!!

Blyte, I owe you an apology. I just would've assumed a woman wouldn't be out braving the wind, rain and cold temps like that at this time of year....

Thanks for the apology....but it wasn't really necessary! Because of exactly what you said and the layers of clothes, people who see us fishing assume the same thing. As you may have figured out, I'm not the typical woman...I just love fishing and will go to extremes to get out there. It's actually a funny joke in our house when I'm all dressed for fishing.

Thank you :)