Stopped for a bite to eat and experienced Road Gravy...

ccmtcanada

Fishnsled and I were looking for a place to grab a bite to eat last night...and we saw a sign for chicken and ribs special, with this thing called Road Gravy. Sounded good so we headed over to the bar for some food and to maybe watch the hockey game.

Our dinner was rudely interrupted by this LOUD music...one look over and low and behold, there was our very own Headhunter!

IMG-20120420-01672.jpg

joe.jpg

Seriously though, those guys rocked the place with three sets of favourites for everyone. If you have a chance to see Road Gravy in a bar near you, I'd recommend you go and check them out. Great show Headhunter!

On a side note, it seems that I went to high school with the lead singer...he came over after the show and asked if I went to Ajax High. He looks completely different now, but after chatting a bit, I remembered who he was...small world!

Thanks for the nice comments folks! We had a blast... the only reason we do it!

Would love to see some OFC'ers at our next couple of shows! We've been asked to play a fund raiser for the Special Olympics that will take place on May 19th in Oshawa... that should be fun and obviously a really good cause.

Thanks for posting the band web site Will... yes there are some "off the floor" snippets on the band web site. Heck, like us on Facebook... I really can't believe I said that!

Thanks again!

HH

Hey Fil,

Web site will be updated shortly to reflect up coming gigs... the benefit for Speacial Olympics will be on Phillip Murray at the new sports complex, over looking the lake in the Shwa... more details to come... next gigis May 12th at a place in Whitby called Sham Rocks... just east of the four corners...

HH