Walleye have been very very good to me!

Darrel

And the date of the pix is still unknown despite the amateur detective work. Wouldn't be the first time a report is posted weeks later uh? Yet the sandbox bullies just can't wait to jump all over someone here. Sad day for OFC!

I couldn't see a date either.

poaching sucks and all but it's nobody's job on ofc to play judge and jury.

but we had a vote 8 years ago and I won the position

judge and jury is a lifetime appointment here

but no pension plan or benefits

And the date of the pix is still unknown despite the amateur detective work. Wouldn't be the first time a report is posted weeks later uh? Yet the sandbox bullies just can't wait to jump all over someone here. Sad day for OFC!

I walk the river in Caledonia every 2nd day with my dog and I know damn well it wasn't fishable in February.

You guys can think whatever you like.

I walk the river in Caledonia every 2nd day with my dog and I know damn well it wasn't fishable in February.

Keep grasping at those straws. It's all you got goin' for ya. You might be an exceptional fisherman but you're a pretty weak lawyer.

Keep grasping at those straws. It's all you got goin' for ya. You might be an exceptional fisherman but you're a pretty weak lawyer.

Well there is that and the fact he was asking people to go with him before it closed on March 15th (which it doesn't, it closed at the end of Feb). He also stated he did well that Sunday. There were a couple of Sundays in between that post and open season. I don't think he is exactly grasping at straws. Since being painted into the corner the OP hasn't come out and said anything that would make sense out of those facts.

Well there is that and the fact he was asking people to go with him before it closed on March 15th (which it doesn't, it closed at the end of Feb). He also stated he did well that Sunday. There were a couple of Sundays in between that post and open season. I don't think he is exactly grasping at straws. Since being painted into the corner the OP hasn't come out and said anything that would make sense out of those facts.

He doesn't need to. It's the others that made the slanderous accusations that seem to be posting their defense.

ATTN MODS:.....sometimes some or even ALL of us need to get out an do some FISHING because we are what we are........why not have a thread limit on ANY kind of threads to keep our male hormones levels down here on a daily bases.....I would recommend 50 post per thread.....just something to think about......Just saying.... :whistling:

Gone FISHING 3 time in my boat............ :Gonefishing:

Bob

ATTN MODS:.....sometimes some or even ALL of us need to get out an do some FISHING because we are what we are........why not have a thread limit on ANY kind of threads to keep our male hormones levels down here on a daily bases.....I would recommend 50 post per thread.....just something to think about......Just saying.... :whistling:

Gone FISHING 3 time in my boat............ :Gonefishing:

Bob

I wonder how many times you've done this now....

You make extremely unsubstantiated comments (often offensive). You then receive well-deserved rebuttals, blame it on the 'young-un's' then cry to the mods for everyone being in a sour mood.

Why is it out of line for someone to question whether or not the fish were taken legally? Seems perfectly sensible since it IS being posted on the internet for all to see. I'd hope that OFC takes all measures to promote ethical, legal fishing practices, and this is a prime example.

Now now folks, assuming gets ya in trouble. I HAVE NATIVE status. BTW good on the mods for letting this play out.

Yep, you're right. Assumptions is what started this whole thing. Sincere apologies if I offended you?

Considering one of the mods 'fuelled' this fire, yes it is right to let it play out. It's the right thing to do.

Well, I've stayed out of this for as long as I could. It wasn't going anywhere good at the beginning and at this time, not much has changed.

GOOD NIGHT, Mrs. Calabash--wherever you are!

He asked people to go fishing with him on the 12th of March for walleye in Caledonia where it is closed. He stated he wanted another shot at them before they closed on the 15th (which they don't, they closed at the end of Feb). He stated he did well the previous Sunday (there are 2 of them in between then and when the season closed). It is pretty evident that he fished Caledonia for Walleye after they closed.

The pictures of the fish at the dam appear to the guys who live there to be taken after the end of Feb.

The odd ramblings and double talk of the OP do not make any sense.

Mike's argument makes sense and the OP has not responded in any way to that argument. It is not a wreckless smear and slander campaign, the posts raise questions to which no suitable answers have been given.

This is only my 3rd post on this thread and I was the one to start it. I've read everyones comments and you know what the problem is here, he was fishing illegally! Despite what everyone wants to say about "no clear date, amateur investigation, brothers of the board blah,blah...."

There is enough reason for me to say that he was fishing illegally! For everyone that is justifying his catch and saying " this is stupid, a ridiculous post and so on....think about the sport you love! If it was someone beside you, on the shore doing the same thing, would you just say you're ridiculous, this is stupid! Or, would you take action because you don't want to see the spawning walleye pulled from their beds and the sport you love become jeopardize...? If you would just ignore it, you are as much at fault than the person commiting the crime. AND IT IS A CRIME!