Be smart on the trails guys....

Lip-ripper

That accident was 100% the fault of the guy ripping past the guys that were stopped/moving slowly. He was going way to fast for riding on a trail and when you approach others slow the heck down. You wanna run balls to the wall do it out on the lake not on a trail.

The guy was probably drunk too. :glare:

I thought it was the other guys fault. He clearly moved into the path of the oncoming sled.

What I wonder is, were they buddies together in a group? You think the guy that was going fast, was with the other 3 guys? How bad would it suck to kill one of your friends? Stupid move. The guy didn't even look before moving.

That had to hurt.

S.

As for the video, not enough evidence. If the passing sled was in the same party and they were just watching as they were taking turns bombing by, then the guy who moves in front is totally at fault as his buddy would have to assume his friends who were watching him buzz by would not jolt out in front of him. If they are a different party from the guy bombing down the trail then they are both at fault. The guy was going too fast and close to judge their intentions before a reasonable reaction time. The idiot that pulls out in front is at fault in both scenarios.

That accident was 100% the fault of the guy ripping past the guys that were stopped/moving slowly. He was going way to fast for riding on a trail and when you approach others slow the heck down. You wanna run balls to the wall do it out on the lake not on a trail.

The guy was probably drunk too. :glare:

I'll give 50% of the fault to the idiot who doesn't look where he's going and pulls infront of a speeding snowmobile. Let's not even mention the fact that his snowmobile was WHITE!